« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2005, 10:05:33 AM »

Yes                         Magna Cum Laude or higher
Probably                    Phi Beta Kappa
Political Internship?       Legal WE / Internships

!!

• View Profile
Re: Non-Auto-Admits Club
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2005, 10:06:50 AM »
I'll work for you, but the practice has to actually be called "The Gunner, llp," not your real name.

jeb240

« Reply #42 on: November 10, 2005, 10:09:29 AM »
I want to say that I heartily belong here, mostly because of where I'm applying.

I also want to say that Practiceboy does not belong here.  Getting into Gtown less than a week after going complete smells like an auto-admit to me.

That said, are we defining this purely in terms of the ignominous T-14?  Because I think it's safe to assume that save for the splitters amongst us (which I may not even qualify as, but I think I sorta do), we're all probably auto-admits SOMEWHERE.

And now I'm thinking of the episode of SATC when Carrie registers for the pair of shoes that were stolen from her at a friend's party under the aegis of celebrating NOT being married.

skaiserbrown

« Reply #43 on: November 10, 2005, 10:11:37 AM »
at least y'all are going to get into a top tier. i figure i'll end up at suffolk. TTT 4 ME!

!!

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 10, 2005, 10:13:42 AM »
And now I'm thinking of the episode of SATC when Carrie registers for the pair of shoes that were stolen from her at a friend's party under the aegis of celebrating NOT being married.

I've only seen two episodes, but that was one of them.  Hillarious!

jgatsby

« Reply #45 on: November 10, 2005, 10:14:02 AM »
at least y'all are going to get into a top tier. i figure i'll end up at suffolk. TTT 4 ME!

You are a very strange splitter.  I think you'll end up in the Tier 1 and possibly a top 25. 

!!

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 10, 2005, 10:14:42 AM »

Nah, some adcomm somewhere will read your story and like you.

jakeb1881

• The board's newest Commodore
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: November 10, 2005, 10:15:12 AM »
I want to say that I heartily belong here, mostly because of where I'm applying.

I also want to say that Practiceboy does not belong here.  Getting into Gtown less than a week after going complete smells like an auto-admit to me.

That said, are we defining this purely in terms of the ignominous T-14?  Because I think it's safe to assume that save for the splitters amongst us (which I may not even qualify as, but I think I sorta do), we're all probably auto-admits SOMEWHERE.

Agreed...this thread is totally me, but I'd like to think I'm an auto-admit for at least ONE school on my list...

skaiserbrown

« Reply #48 on: November 10, 2005, 10:22:08 AM »

You are a very strange splitter.  I think you'll end up in the Tier 1 and possibly a top 25. 

i hope so ^_^ i plan on applying to most of the top 25, and hoping one sticks. but i'm much more likely to be a DING! rather than anything else.

verbal

• AOL Instant Messenger - verbaltrinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 10, 2005, 10:24:39 AM »
well i guess i found a home. making a 159 then a 165 on the very next test stinks. im hoping that their is one school in the 9 apps i sent out to the top thirty that will look over my past discretion