Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: How Long To Prep For LSAT  (Read 1464 times)

Pun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
How Long To Prep For LSAT
« on: November 07, 2002, 08:43:56 AM »
Hey

I am preparing for the February 8th LSAT? Will Nov to Febuary be an adequate amount of time to prepare for the LSAT.

Thanks.

Lars

Re: How Long To Prep For LSAT
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2002, 09:24:51 AM »
Have you taken an LSAT yet? I would gauge your study schedule on that. If you're scoring 160 & you want to get into a school that has an avg. of 160, you don't have to prep that much. However, if you take it & you get a 140 & want to go to a first tier, I'd say a couple mos of taking the LSAT prep tests & other study guides.  I was going to take in Oct, but lost my nerve & will be taking in Dec.

GP

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2002, 06:36:48 AM »
Thanks.

I am taking a practice test tommorrow. I'll see how I do. I am aiming for a 160 so hopefully by January I close to that score. Good Luck

Pun

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2002, 06:28:17 AM »
Thanks, I'm not as worried as before. As for the patent exam: yeah it's a female dog. I don't know if that's want i'll be doing. Basically, I want to use stay close to science as possible and I thought patent law would allow me to do that. Anyhow, we'll see ehat the future holds.

Thanks for the advice....what school are you attending. Further, if you don't mind why did u go from biochem to law?

Thanks again.