Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: lsac nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7485 times)

kingofspain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: lsac nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2005, 08:18:17 AM »
well even if no one else is responding to this comment, i think you make a great point mrjosh, the lsac gpa calculating method is the stupidest thing i've ever seen in my life.  everyone knows these worthless county college grades shouldn't be a factor in a law school admission decision 8 years later, especially after you've proven yourself for four years of actual college.

firant

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2005, 08:35:07 AM »
if the lsac gpa calculation method was a person i would want to punch him in the face.  before my four years of college i have terrible grades from a year of county college, most of those didnt count towards my degree and they are worthless as indicators of my ability to succeed in law school.  i am now 27 i got these grades when i was 18.

Nail the LSAT to the wall, and they'll want to hear your story. Or at least that's what everyone kept telling me.
GPA: 2.8.. LSAT: 173
Enrolled: University of Notre Dame

(GPA at graduation was 3.3)

Considering_Law

• View Profile
    • One Woman's Quest
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2005, 11:09:00 PM »
I don't even want to talk about it.  I'm reviewing it cause this has got to be a mistake.  My gpa went from 3.25 to 3.09 that just ain't right  :'(

kingofspain

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2005, 05:31:43 PM »
b+'s are only counted as 3.33 even if they counted as 3.5 at your school, that could be the cause of a decline in your gpa if your school counted b+'s as 3.5, that happened to me and everyone else too.