Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Decision Dates for Last Year (UPDATED WITH DING DATES)  (Read 84772 times)

Re: Decision Dates for Last Year
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2005, 06:00:00 PM »
this is awesome.  too bad i didnt submit georgetown until today...booo

k180

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2005, 06:17:26 PM »
Stanford and Harvard seem to accept some people right before Thanksgiving to make for a great holiday weekend; but now with LSN, those people that don't get the acceptance that week may have a nervous breakdown in front of the turkey and pumpkin pie.

nukelaw

• Sr. Citizen
  • Get your eagle on
    • AOL Instant Messenger - jimmydahat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 06:48:20 PM »
Kudos to tralala.  ;)

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 07:10:02 PM »
Stanford and Harvard seem to accept some people right before Thanksgiving to make for a great holiday weekend; but now with LSN, those people that don't get the acceptance that week may have a nervous breakdown in front of the turkey and pumpkin pie.

Maybe the really well qualified people, anyway.  I feel like for the borderline cases it's pretty obvious that we won't be hearing that early; that's mostly for the stunningly well qualified.

k180

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 07:18:15 PM »
Maybe the really well qualified people, anyway.  I feel like for the borderline cases it's pretty obvious that we won't be hearing that early; that's mostly for the stunningly well qualified.

haha.  i just peeked at your lsn account...something tells me that you are hoping (justifiably) for a response from harvard and/or stanford in 2 weeks.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2005, 08:08:22 PM »

haha.  i just peeked at your lsn account...something tells me that you are hoping (justifiably) for a response from harvard and/or stanford in 2 weeks.

I'm really not, but thanks.  :)  I'm hoping for a response sometime in late december or january, but I'm not holding my breath.

Dirt McGirt

• Sr. Citizen
  • I love Meg White.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »

Alas, this is what I fear...
I'm done with apps...waiting to visit schools and make a decision.

alx2042

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2005, 11:09:34 AM »
At least for Harvard and Stanford we know they don't have early admission/notification programs...
University of Virginia
UGPA: 4.08 adj., 3.99 non-adjusted
June 05 LSAT: 180

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=chinky2042

corky

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2005, 06:55:34 PM »
Yeah, it looks like Columbia tells non-ED people at the end of January/beginning of February.
HLS '09

tralala

Re: Decision Dates for Last Year (UPDATED WITH DING DATES)
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2005, 03:57:00 PM »
Thanks to Jazzybel, we are now updates with last years first ding dates as well.  So for you borderliners, here's what to expect :-\