Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Decision Dates for Last Year (UPDATED WITH DING DATES)  (Read 84990 times)

mbw

• LSD Obsessed
  • TTTundra Law 2012
    • View Profile
Re: Decision Dates for Last Year (UPDATED WITH DING DATES)
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2008, 09:15:17 AM »
I decided to bump this for the early-bird applicants among us.
I'm in a lynch mob?  I had no idea.  This is really worrying; I really don't have time for another extra-curricular activity.

space for rent.

GoneBabyGone

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2008, 07:49:59 PM »
Anyone know when the first Duke non-priority track acceptances went out last year?

Jiashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2008, 05:47:22 PM »
Hey, I don't know if the decision date stuff was uploaded into the file properly.  I see the header but not the actual graph.  Sounds like a great idea though!  Can't wait to see them!

What browser are you using?  I've tested it on Mac with Firefox and Safari.  I'll test it later today with IE and Firefox on Windows.  Thanks for letting me know.

Jiashi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2008, 05:51:38 PM »
Hey, I don't know if the decision date stuff was uploaded into the file properly.  I see the header but not the actual graph.  Sounds like a great idea though!  Can't wait to see them!

What browser are you using?  I've tested it on Mac with Firefox and Safari.  I'll test it later today with IE and Firefox on Windows.  Thanks for letting me know.

IE

That might be the problem.  Do you have Firefox on your computer?  It really is a much better browser.  :-)  In any case, I'll try to see if I can fix it for IE.

juile20099

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2009, 07:54:55 AM »
The traditional death date of Confucius is 0479. It is given by the interpolated entry in the version of the Chun/Chyou text which is associated with the Dzwo Jwan. Maspero proposed that the actual date might have been a quarter of a century later, a proposal noted with interest by Waley and recently endorsed by Riegel. We have reviewed the evidence for the the dates and ancestry of Confucius, and we find that the traditional death date turns out to be generally sound.

The Confucius date problem cannot be solved in isolation; there are several related problems which must be considered at the same time. We here note some of the difficulties which a valid solution of this problem must resolve, and some of the implications which our solution suggests.

_____________________________ _

Acne Natural Cures Remedy
Monavie Acai Berry & Berries Diagnosing Cause of Autism and Sign Language Detox Layouts Checklist Services NJ