Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: No Testmaster courses are available in CA  (Read 2060 times)

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
No Testmaster courses are available in CA
« on: July 07, 2004, 12:30:34 AM »
What's up with that?  We are only the 5th largest economy in the world.
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

jd4me

• gpa 3.49/lsat Oct
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: No Testmaster courses are available in CA
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2004, 12:33:59 AM »
There are two testmasters out there.  The one you want is at www.testmasters180.com.

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2004, 02:53:56 AM »
Thanks for the heads up.  They actually have one in my city!  Powerscore's closest is
90 miles away.  So is www.testmasters.com totally unrelated to what this board refers to as TM?
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..

dont_pass_go

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2004, 12:30:16 AM »
So is www.testmasters.com totally unrelated to what this board refers to as TM?

Right.  I went to that site when I wanted to sign up, freaked out that they cancelled the one in my city (because I had received mailed materials from the real TM), and 2 days later stumbled accross a thread with the real site's address.  I would have signed up if they would have had one in my city.  So, three cheers for their lack of avaliable locals.

jfbruin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2004, 07:47:50 PM »
This always cracks me up.  Testmasters is headquartered in L.A., right down the street from U.C.L.A..  My buddy, who lives in Westwood, is stuck taking PR because he thought TM left CA.