Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Waitlists 05-06 Cycle  (Read 33202 times)

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
Re: Waitlists 05-06 Cycle
« Reply #210 on: May 17, 2006, 05:20:43 PM »
Heard from W&L and WUSTL that they won't admit off the WL until June 1.  Nothing from ND or W&M.  Anyone heard from any of these?

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

cyberrev

« Reply #211 on: May 17, 2006, 05:22:23 PM »
Waitlisted at Case. Now I'm waitlisted at my first AND second choices.  :-\

boo.  i'm waitlisted at 1st and 3rd

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 17, 2006, 11:30:20 PM »
Heard from W&L and WUSTL that they won't admit off the WL until June 1.  Nothing from ND or W&M.  Anyone heard from any of these?

verb

check out the thread on the ND provisional list; it doesn't look like there will be any movement anytime soon

cyberrev

« Reply #213 on: May 18, 2006, 10:05:38 AM »

verb

check out the thread on the ND provisional list; it doesn't look like there will be any movement anytime soon

you look a little like sandra bullock.  jsia.

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: May 18, 2006, 10:15:11 AM »

verb

hmm..you think? in person I don't; not a bit. but thx; that's quite a compliment

cyberrev

« Reply #215 on: May 18, 2006, 10:19:33 AM »

verb

hmm..you think? in person I don't; not a bit. but thx; that's quite a compliment

yeah i think so.  happened to see her on speed 2 last night while channel surfing, and i was like, 'she looks like somebody i know!'  you don't have the chin dimple-age, but the same smale and eyes, i think.

the both of you are hot, imho

greengrl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 18, 2006, 10:38:08 AM »

verb

yeah i think so.  happened to see her on speed 2 last night while channel surfing, and i was like, 'she looks like somebody i know!'  you don't have the chin dimple-age, but the same smale and eyes, i think.

the both of you are hot, imho

aww..well thanks.

supergirluw

« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2006, 07:27:16 PM »
posting this multiple places cause i'm ornery about it....

waitlisted at santa clara after being deferred for the last 5 months....wasn't i already ON a waitlist?

*shell*

• Sr. Citizen
  • FSU...@#!* *&^% up
    • AOL Instant Messenger - shellrae007
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2006, 07:32:22 PM »
waitlisted at case, they said their class is full...don't care, fsu here i come!
FSU Law Class of 2009!!!

Deus Ex Machina

• Sr. Citizen
  • Magnus frater spectat te
    • View Profile
    • Take the Roger Water's Cynicism test!
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2006, 08:53:34 PM »
waitlisted at case, they said their class is full...don't care, fsu here i come!

Ditto. Waitlisted at Case (After they invited me to apply with a fee waiver and even though schools like Ohio State accepted me outright, with scholarship money!)  ???

I also got waitlisted by Vanderbilt today via mail.  :-X
Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos were lightning, then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armor and shouting 'All gods are bastards.'-T.Pratchett