Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Rejections 05-06 Cycle  (Read 74816 times)

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Rejections 05-06 Cycle
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2006, 12:57:02 PM »
usc is my top choice. then prob BU and GW. after that i might just go to miami. I asked for some more money but i doubt that will happen. we shall see. im hoping to know in the next month and a half

Best of luck to you!  Miami is nothing to scoff at either.  Beautiful weather, and apparently a beautiful campus.

Manwithaplan

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2006, 01:28:39 AM »
denied at hastings...thts a long drawn out ... with the deep breath
USD Law grad

bruinbro

• Sr. Citizen
  • B-Blitz
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2006, 10:05:36 AM »

Ditto
In: Case Western ($$), IU-B ($$), USD ($$), Pitt ($$), Iowa, Wisconsin , George Mason ($), Loyola-LA ($$), UC-Davis, UIUC ($), American, Tulane ($$),GW
Out: Notre Dame,BC,WUSTL,Cornell,W&L

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 15, 2006, 11:13:22 AM »

At least you have USD under your belt.

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
  • and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 15, 2006, 09:13:11 PM »
denied at northwestern and wisconsin the other day 169/3.04
pm me if you're a hottie and you want to make out or whatever

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 15, 2006, 09:18:48 PM »
denied at northwestern and wisconsin the other day 169/3.04

Wow, I am surprised regarding Wisconsin.  You should be in there.  What was your PS about?

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 15, 2006, 09:35:32 PM »
my ps is about reconnecting with my dad after not seeing him or speaking with him for 10 years. I heard wisconsin is very against letting people in with any kind of disciplenary history, and I was disciplened by my undergrad for accidentally breaking my neighbor's window. i figure thats the reason, I'm pretty f-ing angry though.

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 15, 2006, 10:09:31 PM »
my ps is about reconnecting with my dad after not seeing him or speaking with him for 10 years. I heard wisconsin is very against letting people in with any kind of disciplenary history, and I was disciplened by my undergrad for accidentally breaking my neighbor's window. i figure thats the reason, I'm pretty f-ing angry though.

I would be, as well -- your numbers should have had you in there.  Did you get in anywhere else yet?

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 16, 2006, 05:01:21 AM »

I would be, as well -- your numbers should have had you in there.  Did you get in anywhere else yet?
yeah, im in at Tulane, WUSTL, UIUC, and Georgia. I was expecting the NU reject, but Wisconsin hurts. They are losing an opportunity.

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 16, 2006, 10:16:07 AM »

yeah, im in at Tulane, WUSTL, UIUC, and Georgia. I was expecting the NU reject, but Wisconsin hurts. They are losing an opportunity.

Are you from WI/did you want to be in Madison?  If that's not that big a deal to you, isn't Wustl a better school, at least in USnews world, anyhow?