Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Rejections 05-06 Cycle  (Read 76007 times)

matts720

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
Re: Rejections 05-06 Cycle
« Reply #180 on: February 14, 2006, 04:48:01 PM »
Dinged at Temple.

DAMN!

I was hoping we would both get in.  Really sorry to hear that news.  I think you still have a good opportunity at Villanova, plus you're in at Widener.

Yeah I pretty much figured I needed at least a 162 on the LSAT retake to get the average up to have a shot at Temple. I've pretty much decided that if either Villanova or Rutgers-Camden accepts me, that's where I'll be going next year.
Villanova 1L Class of 2009. Invading the Main Line in August.

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 14, 2006, 04:50:51 PM »
Dinged at Temple.

DAMN!

I was hoping we would both get in.  Really sorry to hear that news.  I think you still have a good opportunity at Villanova, plus you're in at Widener.

Yeah I pretty much figured I needed at least a 162 on the LSAT retake to get the average up to have a shot at Temple. I've pretty much decided that if either Villanova or Rutgers-Camden accepts me, that's where I'll be going next year.

What about the rest?  Syracuse, St. John's, Pitt, and PSU are all real possibilities as well as Camden and Nova.  I think all four of those are good law schools as well.

If I don't get into Temple, but do get into Pitt, the whole price thing might make Pitt enough to move away from Southeast PA (MIGHT).

matts720

• Sr. Citizen
  • Let's Go Nova!!!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - matts072083
    • View Profile
    • MySpace profile
    • Email
« Reply #182 on: February 14, 2006, 05:15:42 PM »
Dinged at Temple.

DAMN!

What about the rest?  Syracuse, St. John's, Pitt, and PSU are all real possibilities as well as Camden and Nova.  I think all four of those are good law schools as well.

If I don't get into Temple, but do get into Pitt, the whole price thing might make Pitt enough to move away from Southeast PA (MIGHT).

Yeah, they're all pretty good schools, but if anything I'd like to stay in the Philadelphia area for my career. Heh, hopefully since Nova knocked off UConn last night the adcomms there are in such a good mood that they admit a couple more people...
Villanova 1L Class of 2009. Invading the Main Line in August.

140am

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 14, 2006, 05:21:43 PM »
Heh, hopefully since Nova knocked off UConn last night the adcomms there are in such a good mood that they admit a couple more people...

I've found myself oddly interested in Villanova basketball ever since they let me in.

M DOT

« Reply #184 on: February 15, 2006, 07:44:51 PM »
ding donged at GW today via usps, but its all good even though i have some good friend in dc i hate the city itself and would be bitching about it most of the time, lol

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
  • and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 16, 2006, 05:21:50 PM »
ding at vandy
pm me if you're a hottie and you want to make out or whatever

gogo73

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 16, 2006, 05:25:25 PM »
steve, when were you complete at vandy?

Swift284

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 17, 2006, 01:15:16 AM »
Hey latinlord I'm sorry to hear about what is going on with you. I am just wondering if you ever looked into tryin to get extended time on the lsat. I read before that you had trouble with the time and maybe that is a road you could consider.

Steve Butabi

• Sr. Citizen
  • and I was like "EMILIOOOO!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 17, 2006, 08:57:29 AM »
steve, when were you complete at vandy?

nov. 23 i think
pm me if you're a hottie and you want to make out or whatever

kmpnj

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • law school numbers
    • Email
« Reply #189 on: February 17, 2006, 11:44:14 PM »
Dinged at Temple.

Sorry to hear that, dude.  If we end up going to the same place, we'll just have to rule the damn place with an iron fist.