Law School Discussion

Acceptances 05-06 Cycle

Re: Acceptances 05-06 Cycle
« Reply #220 on: December 04, 2005, 03:50:19 PM »
In at Florida. Large white envelope. (Lightly embossed to look like gator skin  :) )

Letter was dated 11-30-05...

Yay Hobert! The gator skin thing sounds cool.

« Reply #221 on: December 04, 2005, 07:03:13 PM »
Received a phone call from UofR at 2130 on a Sunday Night.

I thought that it was a telemarketer, so I was not the nicest when I answered the phone.  My wife said that as soon as they identified themselves my voice did a complete change!  They called to say that I was accepted starting Fall 06.  They also said that I would probably qualify for some FA, but that would not be determined until Mid-Feb.

I am pumped!  ;D

Here is my current list of acceptances (in no particular ranking/order):
UofR
IU-Indy
MI State
Hamline
Valaparaiso
Ave Maria
UofDayton
Northern Illinois
Thomas Cooley

I am still waiting to hear back from several other schools.  Due to my family situation I had to apply to Reach-Target-Safety schools in several geographical regions.

« Reply #222 on: December 04, 2005, 07:36:31 PM »

I thought that it was a telemarketer, so I was not the nicest when I answered the phone.  My wife said that as soon as they identified themselves my voice did a complete change!  They called to say that I was accepted starting Fall 06.  They also said that I would probably qualify for some FA, but that would not be determined until Mid-Feb.

I am pumped!  ;D

Here is my current list of acceptances:
UofR
IU-Indy
Hamline
Valaparaiso
Ave Maria
UofDayton
Northern Illinois
Thomas Cooley

I am still waiting to hear back from several other schools.  Due to my family situation I had to apply to Reach-Target-Safety schools in several geographical regions.

Congrats!!

Hobert

• Rossi! Rossi! Rossi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 05, 2005, 04:23:08 AM »

I am pumped!  ;D

Here is my current list of acceptances:
UofR
IU-Indy
Hamline
Valaparaiso
Ave Maria
UofDayton
Northern Illinois
Thomas Cooley

Congrats!  :)  Thats quite a haul for this early in the cycle...

« Reply #224 on: December 05, 2005, 07:36:26 AM »
In at Wisconsin via snail mail dated 12/2.  My friends in Madison are pumped!  They want me to stay here, though they know it's unlikely.  Congrats to others who got in over the past few days!  It's really starting up!

Hobert

• Rossi! Rossi! Rossi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2005, 07:37:48 AM »
In at Wisconsin via snail mail dated 12/2.  My friends in Madison are pumped!  They want me to stay here, though they know it's unlikely.  Congrats to others who got in over the past few days!  It's really starting up!

Congrats. Cleaning up with the Big Ten Schools.

john83

« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
accepted to the university of miami, dated nov 30; mailed dec 1. scholarship offer to follow... i hope...

bloomich

« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2005, 02:23:36 PM »
congrats new ones

« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2005, 02:47:59 PM »
Congratulations on Michigan Vapid Uni :)

In at UVa!!! ;D

I went complete on 12/02 and live in the Mid-Atlantic...

verbal

• View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2005, 02:58:14 PM »
accepted to miami today