Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: what's the worst thing you've done that you're willing to cop to.  (Read 4103 times)

mcleod13

Re: what's the worst thing you've done that you're willing to cop to.
« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2005, 10:59:18 PM »
Oh we are facebook friends, and we have kind of spoken a couple times, but I have never really had a conversation with you.

Yeah, I hear them talking about you all the time. ALL good things though. Usually about how hot and nice you are.

lawstudent3

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2005, 11:00:39 PM »
And the whole morning after pill thing PISSES ME THE @#!* OFF.

I recently found out that NO doctor in this town will prescribe it. And PP is open extremely limited hours. What the @#!* would you do if  you really needed it? God. Talk about setting the table for unneccessary abortions.

It pisses me off too, real bad.  I mean, if they were thinking LOGICALLY, they should be the first ones to support birth control and steps like this, so as to AVOID more abortions.  Instead, they want to make it easier to get pregnant, and more difficult to get an abortion.  You can't have it both ways you fucktards!

mcleod13

« Reply #112 on: December 27, 2005, 12:06:40 AM »
These weren't model material but they weren't bad at all. They definately weren't part of the majority. There were some hotties that went, and there were some really old and nasty. These women were attractive women. I don't know how else to explain it.

vegemitemama

« Reply #113 on: December 27, 2005, 12:06:43 AM »

I recently found out that NO doctor in this town will prescribe it. And PP is open extremely limited hours. What the @#!* would you do if you really needed it? God. Talk about setting the table for unneccessary abortions.

It pisses me off too, real bad. I mean, if they were thinking LOGICALLY, they should be the first ones to support birth control and steps like this, so as to AVOID more abortions. Instead, they want to make it easier to get pregnant, and more difficult to get an abortion. You can't have it both ways you fucktards!

Apparently teaching abstinence is going to work. :-\ I dunno where they got that idea...

bluegreyeyes

• Sr. Citizen
  • i dream of being ordinary
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #114 on: December 27, 2005, 12:07:55 AM »
If she didn't want it and he did it anyway, it's rape.

I wouldn't be able to be anywhere near somebody like that. What a horrible person!

This reminds me of that guy Bush appointed to be head of the FDA, this big Christian doctor who was against the morning after pill and all this other stuff, and his wife filed for divorce because he kept having anal sex with her while she was sleeping.

His defense was that he just couldn't tell which hole he was using.

That's also disgusting. On so many levels.

And that's a CRAP excuse. It feels COMPLETELY different.
(or so I hear)

I recently found out that NO doctor in this town will prescribe it. And PP is open extremely limited hours. What the @#!* would you do if  you really needed it? God. Talk about setting the table for unneccessary abortions.

there is a website, www.getthepill.com, you can get birth control or the morning after pill prescribed straight to a pharmacy all done online.......
"Yesterday's just a memory, tomorrow is never what it's supposed to be." Bob Dylan

vegemitemama

« Reply #115 on: December 27, 2005, 12:12:23 AM »
there is a website, www.getthepill.com, you can get birth control or the morning after pill prescribed straight to a pharmacy all done online.......

Well that doesn't help the women here that need it and can't afford to pay overnight shipping.

vegemitemama

« Reply #116 on: December 27, 2005, 12:18:57 AM »
Oh we are facebook friends, and we have kind of spoken a couple times, but I have never really had a conversation with you.

Yeah, I hear them talking about you all the time. ALL good things though. Usually about how hot and nice you are.

Hot and nice, huh? COOL!

mcleod13

« Reply #117 on: December 27, 2005, 12:19:45 AM »

Hot and nice, huh? COOL!

Yes hot and nice!!!! And I tend to agree with them.

vegemitemama

« Reply #118 on: December 27, 2005, 12:21:06 AM »

Hot and nice, huh? COOL!

Yes hot and nice!!!! And I tend to agree with them.

*blush*
aww, thanks. :)

mcleod13

« Reply #119 on: December 27, 2005, 12:22:23 AM »
You are most definatly welcome.