Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: what's the worst thing you've done that you're willing to cop to.  (Read 4079 times)

mcleod13

Re: what's the worst thing you've done that you're willing to cop to.
« Reply #100 on: December 26, 2005, 09:47:01 PM »
This happened to a friend of mine.

He had been trying to talk his wife into having anal sex for about a year. She would always say no. One night she woke up and she starting complaining that her butt hole was feeling weird. She automatically started accusing him and he vehemently denied anyting until she looked on the night stand and noticed a tube of ambosol*. He put the ambosol on her butthole as to numb it so she wouldn't feel it. That is just horrible.

vegemitemama

« Reply #101 on: December 26, 2005, 10:04:24 PM »
That is the most AWFUL thing I have heard in a good long time. Maybe ever. That's not only dangerous, it's rape. Ugh.

mcleod13

« Reply #102 on: December 26, 2005, 10:08:00 PM »
That is the most AWFUL thing I have heard in a good long time. Maybe ever. That's not only dangerous, it's rape. Ugh.

I know, I couldn't imagine doing that to someone I love. My wife was PISSED after she heard that. She actually despised him after this. I don't think she ever thought of it as rape as she had always adored him, but I couldn't ever look at him the same.

vegemitemama

« Reply #103 on: December 26, 2005, 10:12:01 PM »
If she didn't want it and he did it anyway, it's rape.

I wouldn't be able to be anywhere near somebody like that. What a horrible person!

vegemitemama

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2005, 10:19:19 PM »
If she didn't want it and he did it anyway, it's rape.

I wouldn't be able to be anywhere near somebody like that. What a horrible person!

This reminds me of that guy Bush appointed to be head of the FDA, this big Christian doctor who was against the morning after pill and all this other stuff, and his wife filed for divorce because he kept having anal sex with her while she was sleeping.

His defense was that he just couldn't tell which hole he was using.

That's also disgusting. On so many levels.

And that's a CRAP excuse. It feels COMPLETELY different.
(or so I hear)

And the whole morning after pill thing PISSES ME THE @#!* OFF.

I recently found out that NO doctor in this town will prescribe it. And PP is open extremely limited hours. What the @#!* would you do if  you really needed it? God. Talk about setting the table for unneccessary abortions.

vegemitemama

« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2005, 10:23:08 PM »
I don't normally wish a slow painful death on people....

mcleod13

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2005, 10:37:22 PM »
You must understand that this is the same friend of mine that asked me to get stationed in Virginia beach so we could hang out like we did in High School. SO I packed up my family and moved. We even lived in the same apt complex for a year and I saw him 3 times. He always stated that he was too busy. Some friend huh?

vegemitemama

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2005, 10:51:05 PM »
You must understand that this is the same friend of mine that asked me to get stationed in Virginia beach so we could hang out like we did in High School. SO I packed up my family and moved. We even lived in the same apt complex for a year and I saw him 3 times. He always stated that he was too busy. Some friend huh?

The guy sounds like a grade-A a-hole.
No pun intended.

mcleod13

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2005, 10:53:25 PM »
That was still pretty funny.

So, your the "Veg" that I hear all the guys talking about. Nice to finally meet you. Although in a kind of creepy conversation.

vegemitemama

« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2005, 10:55:41 PM »
That was still pretty funny.

So, your the "Veg" that I hear all the guys talking about. Nice to finally meet you. Although in a kind of creepy conversation.

We've never met? I read your posts all the time... I thought we'd spoken. And aren't we facebook friends?

And all the guys talk about me? :-\ All good things, I hope. :)