Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Salary Negotiation  (Read 2919 times)

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
Re: Salary Negotiation
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2005, 10:02:38 PM »
get off of your high horse ruskie, b/c as far as i'm concerned you haven't experienced enough to actually speak on the topic of salary negotiations period (like i said before) alhough we both may have friends who do know everyone has a different experience and nothing is definite.....and neither of us are in the position to negotiate (in the legal profession) so your last statement was just idiotic, and why do you always have to comment on something, especially when you haven't a clue about what's going on??

hey, do your thing. i can't stop you.  if you want to negotiate, go ahead.

why are you so easily stirred up?  i told you, do what you believe is right.  i am not trying to change your mind.  i am just offering an opinion and a perspective.  you are free to disagree.

edit: just because you don't agree with me does not make my opinion prima facie invalid.  i didn't pull this out of my a$$, but have actually talked to associates and partners about it.  your sources have apprently provided information that is in conflict with mine.  who *really* knowns which is valid?  part of making an educated opinion is seeing both sides. 
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.

lex19

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2005, 10:09:11 PM »
see the whole "go ahead" was uncalled for and snide, especially since is the internet and nothing is face to face so i haven't a clue what tone you were taking, but it was enough, and you always have to say something and know everything....but that's just my opinion

why are you so easily stirred up?  i told you, do what you believe is right.  i am not trying to change your mind.  i am just offering an opinion and a perspective.  you are free to disagree.

edit: just because you don't agree with me does not make my opinion prima facie invalid.  i didn't pull this out of my a$$, but have actually talked to associates and partners about it.  your sources have apprently provided information that is in conflict with mine.  who *really* knowns which is valid?  part of making an educated opinion is seeing both sides. 

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2005, 10:11:04 PM »
see the whole "go ahead" was uncalled for and snide, especially since is the internet and nothing is face to face so i haven't a clue what tone you were taking, but it was enough, and you always have to say something and know everything....but that's just my opinion

as you aptly pointed out, this is the internet and you cannot accurately infer my tone. 

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
what is a sexbomb ???
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

John Galt

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2005, 10:13:39 PM »
Annabel, solid advice, despite what ruskie says.

lex19

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2005, 10:15:48 PM »
exactly why something like "go ahead" can be taken out of context...think next time and whats with the legal terms?? was that necessary?

edit: what is a sex bomb? and i don't think i'd be telling the world that my mother said i was so

as you aptly pointed out, this is the internet and you cannot accurately infer my tone. 

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2005, 10:22:18 PM »
what is a sexbomb ???
for someone who plead with me not to address her in aim, yahoo on or lsd, you're sure responding to my posts a lot. ::)

you let me worry about what a sex bomb is and you worry about not being a hypocrite.  thanks.

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2005, 10:23:52 PM »

that is the very last of my worries...if i recall correctly it wasn't me that suggested that you not address my moniker....

what is a sexbomb ???
for someone who plead with me not to address her in aim, yahoo on or lsd, you're sure responding to my posts a lot. ::)

you let me worry about what a sex bomb is and you worry about not being a hypocrite.  thanks.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2005, 10:25:56 PM »

that is the very last of my worries...if i recall correctly it wasn't me that suggested that you not address my moniker....

what is a sexbomb ???

perhaps you'd like to see the aim conversation?

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2005, 10:30:07 PM »
the bottom line is this.. you come on here with this antagonistic attitude telling someone that you've probably never even responded to on this board that their post about salary negotiations has no merit because it's irrelevant in the legal field...which in and of itself is ludicrous and unfounded...especially considering the fact that not everyone has the aspiration to work in a law firm...which to that you respond with a sarcastic legal aid comment...

it's obvious that you think you're better than some of the people on this board as your sarcasm spews through your posts... i don't know if you're going through a painful period in your life or not..but the nasty attitude that you've had these past few weeks is totally uncalled for...
--

i don't need to see anything.. again i have no worries...