Law School Discussion

I cant stop sending in applications.

mobo

• View Profile
Re: I cant stop sending in applications.
« Reply #50 on: December 08, 2005, 05:59:24 PM »
omg. i thought it was just me too. i am at 26. and considering two more since i am pretty sure that i will get dinged by almost all of the schools i did apply to.

with my numbers, i am one of those that feels the need to carpetbomb use a broad approach in my application strategy. i know what i want to get out of law school, and there are a good number of schools that will give me what i need, but my numbers leave me feeling uneasy.

corky

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 08, 2005, 06:00:49 PM »
I am really starting to regret sending in so many apps.

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 08, 2005, 06:03:19 PM »
I am really starting to regret sending in so many apps.

why?

corky

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 08, 2005, 06:16:21 PM »
Because I have specific criteria that some of them don't meet, because I've gotten into a school that I would go to over a bunch of the ones that I applied to, and because I realize that bargaining for money is probably not going to work for me.

mobo

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 08, 2005, 07:52:32 PM »
those are some good reasons. but you didn't know all that when you applied...

« Reply #55 on: December 08, 2005, 07:56:36 PM »
Because I have specific criteria that some of them don't meet, because I've gotten into a school that I would go to over a bunch of the ones that I applied to, and because I realize that bargaining for money is probably not going to work for me.

and the heavens open... personally im going the other way.  im about to apply to a couple of schools i know i can get into that i know have accepted people just so i dont have to wait a couple months for my 1st acceptance

aquafinaisbetter

« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2005, 08:11:41 PM »
was planning to send 7.  a month after i got my LSAT score i found myself sending 25

june6

« Reply #57 on: December 09, 2005, 07:33:28 AM »
you guys are scaring me.  i've only sent in 4, and was considering myself finished.  now, im thinking of sending in 5 more.

ACK!

• RESIST THE EARTHQUAKE! REUNITE GONDWANALAND!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 09, 2005, 07:39:48 AM »
you guys are scaring me.  i've only sent in 4, and was considering myself finished.  now, im thinking of sending in 5 more.

Yeah, I would. I'm sure you'll be fine, but 4 seems like cutting it a little close. But once you start, it's hard to stop... :)

june6

« Reply #59 on: December 09, 2005, 07:44:07 AM »
i only sent in 4 apps, to the schools i am actually interested in.  the process is so expensive, i was trying to be wise about my choices.  i didnt get any fee waivers.  i'm not sure why.  it seems that a lot of people with scores below mine got them.