Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Many Questions about App after its Sent in...  (Read 273 times)

gordonma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cheers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xikillamikeix
    • View Profile
    • Email
Many Questions about App after its Sent in...
« on: November 02, 2005, 02:29:49 AM »
I just sent a few apps in via LSAC, but i have a number of questions Im hoping I can get answered...

first, i filled out the apps, printed the cert. letter, and paid for a new report. Then, when i log into lsac, it says "Order #260174063 is queued for processing." in red. Does this mean my card is being processed? or LSAC is processing it and then will send it out?

next, what do i do now? The law school has to request the reports that i paid for, and thewy are automatically sent if i have enough reports on file? is there anything else i need to do?

lastly, as far as LORs go, do i have to do anything with those. i have 3 and they are all general and each school i applied to will accept up to 3. Does this mean LSAC will send all three and i dont have to do anythign. What about schools that requaire 2, but will accept 3, will lsac send only 2 or send all 3...

i know these are very remedial questions, but the stress of law school apps is frying my brain.... thanks everyone!!!

-mike
Seton Hall School of Law 1L come the Fall
Lets go Pirates!

Hobert

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rossi! Rossi! Rossi!
    • View Profile
Re: Many Questions about App after its Sent in...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2005, 07:06:43 AM »
I just sent a few apps in via LSAC, but i have a number of questions Im hoping I can get answered...

first, i filled out the apps, printed the cert. letter, and paid for a new report. Then, when i log into lsac, it says "Order #260174063 is queued for processing." in red. Does this mean my card is being processed? or LSAC is processing it and then will send it out?

next, what do i do now? The law school has to request the reports that i paid for, and thewy are automatically sent if i have enough reports on file? is there anything else i need to do?

lastly, as far as LORs go, do i have to do anything with those. i have 3 and they are all general and each school i applied to will accept up to 3. Does this mean LSAC will send all three and i dont have to do anythign. What about schools that requaire 2, but will accept 3, will lsac send only 2 or send all 3...

i know these are very remedial questions, but the stress of law school apps is frying my brain.... thanks everyone!!!

-mike

Queued is LSAC processing it, not your credit card being approved.

Once a school receives your app, they will eventually request the LSDAS report for which you already paid.

Yes, your LORs will all be automatically sent with your LSDAS report as long as each school accepts up to three.

Don't worry about the questions. I think everyone had some uncertainty the first time through the process.
Super Bowl Champs (Attending): DUKE
TD: Michigan, Northwestern, UNC, Notre Dame, Texas, Vandy, WUSTL
Intentional Grounding(Withdrew): Baylor, Case, Cincy, Emory, Florida, Indiana
INT: None
4th and Goal: Penn, UVA
http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Hobert