Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: did Clinton lie to the american people? past smokescreens  (Read 6427 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
did Clinton lie to the american people? past smokescreens
« on: November 01, 2005, 10:59:44 PM »
well...did clinton lie to his wife or did he lie to the american people?

that smokescreen was bought to u by the people who are in "heavy construction" and "murderous despot removal."
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

lawstudent3

• Global Moderator
  • Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: did Clinton lie to the american people? past smokescreens
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 11:06:33 PM »
Both, and nobody is denying that.  There is a such thing as "magnitude," though.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 11:55:35 PM »
Both, and nobody is denying that.  There is a such thing as "magnitude," though.

well...at least one can't get impeached for that...

now...is there magnitude in "heavy construction" and "murderous despot removal?"

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 11:59:01 PM »

now...is there magnitude in "heavy construction" and "murderous despot removal?"
I think Bush should get impeached and I KNOW Libby is going to get impeached if he takes the stand.  I would give my left leg to impeach Cheney, Rummy, Bush and Rove.

Does anyone want to pretend to be anyone of those people and let me impeach you?
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

Paikea

• Sr. Citizen
  • One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2005, 12:19:17 AM »

I think Bush should get impeached and I KNOW Libby is going to get impeached if he takes the stand.  I would give my left leg to impeach Cheney, Rummy, Bush and Rove.

Does anyone want to pretend to be anyone of those people and let me impeach you?

Well, with Bush's approval ratings sitting at the bottom of the ocean, the republicans are pretty much shaking in their boots with the 2006 elections coming up.  you can pretty much bet that when the Dems take control of Congress, Bush will be walking the impeachment plank.  And now with Libby being indicted with future trials coming up, along with Delay's trial, the Hariet Meirs debacle, Cheney most likely to be investigated, no solution to Iraq anywhere in sight etc, it doesn't look too good for the neocons.
"Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination." - Harry S. Truman

"All bad precedents begin with justifiable measures."  - Julius Caesar

skaiserbrown

« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2005, 12:24:24 AM »
i'm starting to think bw is a very brilliant form of troll.

he's performance art!

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2005, 12:48:52 AM »

Well, with Bush's approval ratings sitting at the bottom of the ocean, the republicans are pretty much shaking in their boots with the 2006 elections coming up.  you can pretty much bet that when the Dems take control of Congress, Bush will be walking the impeachment plank.  And now with Libby being indicted with future trials coming up, along with Delay's trial, the Hariet Meirs debacle, Cheney most likely to be investigated, no solution to Iraq anywhere in sight etc, it doesn't look too good for the neocons.

well the approval ratings don't really mean anything until after the president is out of office...it is a facet of corporate media trying to keep a score...

if you really want to keep a small score...follow the market...

aye don't think the republican machine is shaking...not when the one guy we can all agree is a bit of a "slim customer" himself  ;D(after the deposed "former president of iraq"...of course)...just got the presiding judge over his criminal trial removed. ;)

aye like the label, "grass-roots conservative." to describe my staunchly conservative friends...they are a little misguided...a little too stuck in their ways...but they will manage to get their 2 judges into the supreme court.

and aye think it is the "barbara boxer types" who are shaking in their boots.

DodgerLaw

« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2005, 01:00:01 AM »
You lefties are cracking me up.

Caveat: I remain deeply disappointed in Bush's Katrina response.

The Mier's debacle is working out just fine.

In case you didn't notice -- and why would you since the media has buried its collective head in the sand about it -- Iraq has now had a succesful election of representatives, a succesful constitutional convention, and a succesful election to adopt that constitution.

The Plamegate thing, while no beauty, has not been anything like what Dems hoped for. Sorry.

Everybody says last week was Bush's worst week. Maybe so. If so, it really wasn't all that bad.

Paikea

• Sr. Citizen
  • One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2005, 01:02:36 AM »
If you do not think that Bush's numbers being in the toilet (lower than Nixon's) have the GOP worried, then I would say you have your head in that same toilet as well.  It's pretty much writing on the wall that if (or more accurately when) the Dems take Congress in 2006, Bush will find himself being impeached.  And this time the neocons wont have Delay around to re-district.

And speaking of Delay, I don't think it matters if Scalia himself were presiding over his case.  Delay's dead in the water, and the neo-cons don't want anything more to do with him.  Same can be said with Libby, with Rove and Frist standing in the on deck circle.

And B. Boxer doesn't shake, unless she's got her hands around the neck of some neocon.  Lieberman on the other hand...
"Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination." - Harry S. Truman

"All bad precedents begin with justifiable measures."  - Julius Caesar

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2005, 01:04:17 AM »
i'm starting to think bw is a very brilliant form of troll.

he's performance art!

just say no to:

michael moore...barbara boxer..."overly liberal pussies"...aye mean..."overtly liberal donkees"..."fundamental conservative elephants"...fundamental islamic "crescenting" clerics..."global crescenting guerrillas"..."crescenting fundraisers"...and those jealous of the new york yankees.

...for performance art against performance torts.