Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Liberal Hypocrites - New Book - Do As I Say (Not As I Do)  (Read 6157 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Liberal Hypocrites - New Book - Do As I Say (Not As I Do)
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2005, 10:30:26 AM »

The great conservationist, Barbara Streisand, spends $22,000 a year to keep her grass green.  :D

your topic burned out pretty quickly, didn't it?  you need some new materal.  really... posting the same thing 3 times?  oh well, at least i'll get you to 5,000 faster  8)

Noam Chomsky has made millions from military contracts.  :D

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2005, 12:27:42 PM »
you send others to fight war you scared to fight self.  americans now getting pretty good at figuring this out.

hahahahaha.

she's right, you know.

it would be just as easy to compile a list of hypocrites on the right, especially their so-called religious ethic... it's just a waste of time since these people aren't really characteristic of "the right" or "the left."

you show unusual perception.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2005, 12:29:15 PM »
got anything on john lennon?

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 02, 2005, 12:59:55 PM »
hypocrisy?  on right?  my, my.  julie shocked.  shocked, she tell you.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2005, 03:28:33 PM »
Michael Moore, who is fast to play the race card (remember the Charlton Heston interview?), lives in a city that, according to the US Census Bureau, doesn't have a single black person living in it.  Of all the cities and towns in the world, why'd he pick that one?  Hmmmmm.....   :D

gillesthegreat

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2005, 04:08:09 PM »
I'm not a big fan of Pelosi, nor am I really defending her. I'm however wondering if it is possible or pertinent to have a union for a workforce that might be very seasonal (vineyard). Reminds me of my old student government who owned a bar ... with unionized workers. Big mistake.
Penn (2007)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2005, 04:09:27 PM »
I'm not a big fan of Pelosi, nor am I really defending her. I'm however wondering if it is possible or pertinent to have a union for a workforce that might be very seasonal (vineyard). Reminds me of my old student government who owned a bar ... with unionized workers. Big mistake.

But, unlike Pelosi, you haven't been awarded the Cesar Chavez award, right?

Paikea

• Sr. Citizen
  • One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2005, 04:12:36 PM »
I think most liberals could care less about Michael Moore and Babs Streisand, let alone their hypocritical nature.  I mean, is this the best the neocons have, Moore and Streisand? Please, whatever you do, don't throw in Alec Baldwin as well! That would be too much! 

Moore and Streisand are side shows compared to the hypocrisy of the fundamental right wing leadership.

Remember, according to Bush and every high ranking conservative leader, the Republicans are the "Party of Life."

Uh huh, tell that to the 2,000+ dead US soldiers, 200,000+ innocent dead Iraqi civilians, and the thousands of African Americans who died as a result of our direct Governmental neglect, etc, etc.

If you want to read about the hypocracies of the Hollywood elite, just pick up a National Enquirer at your local grocery store.

"Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination." - Harry S. Truman

"All bad precedents begin with justifiable measures."  - Julius Caesar

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2005, 04:14:57 PM »
Very nice avatar, Paikea...  ;)  :-*

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2005, 05:53:18 PM »

But, unlike Pelosi, you haven't been awarded the Cesar Chavez award, right?

well, people who gave her award don't seem to find problem, do they, putz?