Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: congress closed session...smokescreen  (Read 10090 times)

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
congress closed session...smokescreen
« on: November 01, 2005, 03:26:54 PM »
a filibuster of a different color...the dems are swirling the toiletbowl...and it is obvious...the minority is blatantly weak.

look how the power was exercised with c.rice...bang up job, donkey kongs.

the indictment was not the answer the donkees were looking for...independent counsel was fishing and caught some fish...not big enough for democrats.  cry-baby obstructionist tactics...muuuuhuuuuhhhaaaa.. ..aye smell monica lewinsky...

stalling session has begun...

If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

skaiserbrown

Re: congress closed session...smokescreen
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2005, 03:55:33 PM »
can you "dimentionalist" your way to some point before the invention of the internet? or, failing that, bugger off?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2005, 04:05:05 PM »
can you "dimentionalist" your way to some point before the invention of the internet? or, failing that, bugger off?

the "dementia" is all yours...the "dimension" is for the savvy...not sure what dimentionalist is.

one way or another...the donkees are grasping at straws which they selected themselves...back when the idea of removing hussein was in their court.

the "in-fighting" looks good on the desk of "world affairs"...regardless of the outcome...hussein is gone...his sons are dead...people coming to power.

skaiserbrown

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2005, 04:14:09 PM »

the "dementia" is all yours...the "dimension" is for the savvy...not sure what dimentionalist is.

one way or another...the donkees are grasping at straws which they selected themselves...back when the idea of removing hussein was in their court.

the "in-fighting" looks good on the desk of "world affairs"...regardless of the outcome...hussein is gone...his sons are dead...people coming to power.

so you're happy that iran jr. is being set up with a likely civil war?

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2005, 04:57:23 PM »

a revolution has been going on in iran for a while now...it is in a convalescence period...

much like the democratic party is in a convalescence period...struggling to find a voice again and barking very loudly...

wmd=hussein/ba'ath regime...

and the democrats knew it...

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2005, 05:32:47 PM »
maybe we could just find his plug and pull it.

skaiserbrown

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2005, 05:33:42 PM »

a revolution has been going on in iran for a while now...it is in a convalescence period...

much like the democratic party is in a convalescence period...struggling to find a voice again and barking very loudly...

will you be my nemesis? i'm supposed to have one, but i don't want one that could ever beat me, even if i was in a coma. i figure with you i don't have a chance of ever losing.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2005, 05:38:41 PM »

will you be my nemesis? i'm supposed to have one, but i don't want one that could ever beat me, even if i was in a coma. i figure with you i don't have a chance of ever losing.

he just challenge you to duel by light-saber.

Paikea

• Sr. Citizen
  • One year down, two more to go!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2005, 05:50:14 PM »

Is that what the neo-cons are calling it this week?

I just can't seem to keep up.

Oh yeah, that *gurgling* sound you keep hearing...that's the continued sinking of the USS Republican.  Better jump ship while you can. 
"Those who want the Government to regulate matters of the mind and spirit are like men who are so afraid of being murdered that they commit suicide to avoid assassination." - Harry S. Truman

"All bad precedents begin with justifiable measures."  - Julius Caesar

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2005, 07:04:54 PM »
you show unusually sound judgment.

plus, you pretty.