I already have an apartment in Midtown. Thanks, though. I hope USC accepts you...that would be the best for us both. Do you have any other friends that plan to attend McGeorge? I still have not received any news from McGeorge, but I haven't been rejected yet either.
When I called admissions last week, they said they are waiting for people to "forfeit their deposits." Do you know what this means? What, if any, are the remaining dates/deadlines? Your "insider" help will be appreciated.