Law School Discussion

The Official "It's November, where's GULC!?" thread

bloomich

Re: The Official "It's November, where's GULC!?" thread
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2005, 11:47:55 AM »
yep, people went decision as early as the 1st... but the earliest one could hope to receive his/her decision is probably around th 3rd/4th... however, if you go to decision today, then you got in as (according to last year) they only accept people this early

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2005, 11:53:17 AM »
batdown-
you have to go on the status check website and request a login and password. dont think they send complete emails or emails of any sort for that matter.

« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2005, 12:03:22 PM »
I'm just nervous because gtown is a bellweather for me.. I am a fairly strong PT candidate( according to LSN anyways) so I want to hear ASAP to see where other schools will fall...

will 5 o'clock never roll around!

nowayman

• "No way, man." Phrase: to have disbelief.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2005, 12:26:13 PM »
Is anyone else worried that you are going to go through this much antsyness everytime an expected decision date is rolls around? 

I'm assuming I am.  And I'm worried because these dates seem to be pretty evenly spaced for the next three months...

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2005, 12:33:01 PM »
3.41/172 Will I hear back early? DISCUSS!

John Galt

« Reply #25 on: November 01, 2005, 12:35:54 PM »
3.41/172 Will I hear back early? DISCUSS!

lol. Um...duh.

« Reply #26 on: November 01, 2005, 12:37:18 PM »
according to lsac's site its like 70 percent, maybe a bit less... G-town is definitely a top choice for me though so i'm nervous about it.

milkman83

« Reply #27 on: November 01, 2005, 12:52:16 PM »
To all the neurotic email/lsn/lsd/status-check fiends:

First of all, what are you doing?  Are you at work like me, or hounding these sites every chance you get between class?

Second of all, how have you attempted to pass the time?  If I can offer a suggestion, try re-acquainting yourself with forgotten works of your favorite musicians (for me, U2's Zooropa) ...

8) <- Bono says "good luck"

KT

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2005, 12:55:52 PM »
I'm at work, so occasionally I do actual work to pass the time... though more refreshing is done than working, I must say.
sadly, baseball season is over, and college bball hasn't started, and I don't like football, so one of my main distractions is in a lull right now.
But it makes me really happy that all the rest of you exist, because I think that my friends/roommates will probably want to kick me in the face if I continue to talk about law school and be like, "hey guys, check out these LSN graphs!" one more time.

nowayman

• "No way, man." Phrase: to have disbelief.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 01, 2005, 12:57:32 PM »
lol Bvok.  I know how you feel, about the friends thing.