Law School Discussion

The Official "It's November, where's GULC!?" thread

june6

Re: The Official "It's November, where's GULC!?" thread
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2005, 09:48:22 AM »
for some reason, i feel like i need to write some impressive report for the GULC PS. the PS prompt just seems more formal, than the usual "your PS should help us get to know you"...

« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2005, 11:10:57 AM »
i ran into john galt on the metro and asked him which school he figured he'd end up at.  after a long pause, he, at last, shrugged.

"at last, shrugged" LOL. Love it.

« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2005, 11:45:06 AM »
1 hour twenty minutes until they "update" their web site.

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2005, 11:56:54 AM »
I don't know if this means anything

http://www.law.georgetown.edu/admissions/index_jd.html

but GULC has just extended the ED/EA deadline to next tuesday...>Think that means decisions are not coming until then?

milkman83

« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2005, 11:58:33 AM »
i think a few ppl have brought this up ... seems they did the same thing last year, so i don't know how much of a difference it makes.

« Reply #105 on: November 02, 2005, 11:59:29 AM »
Hey do you guys think that they are checking how often people are checking their status? If you don't check at all, maybe that means you're not interested; if you check a reasonable amount, perhaps you are a more interesting candidate; if you check every two minutes, you are a psycho who should be rejected immediately. I imagine that would put all of us out of the running. Damn you GULC, damn you...

« Reply #106 on: November 02, 2005, 12:00:43 PM »
Hey do you guys think that they are checking how often people are checking their status? If you don't check at all, maybe that means you're not interested; if you check a reasonable amount, perhaps you are a more interesting candidate; if you check every two minutes, you are a psycho who should be rejected immediately. I imagine that would put all of us out of the running. Damn you GULC, damn you...

Why do you think they have a date only to change it?

lovelovelovenyc

« Reply #107 on: November 02, 2005, 12:03:13 PM »

I think they did not receive as many apps as they anticipated...

« Reply #108 on: November 02, 2005, 12:08:48 PM »

I think they did not receive as many apps as they anticipated...

Hopefully this is the case for every school!!!!!

bloomich

« Reply #109 on: November 02, 2005, 01:22:35 PM »
they are "down" for an hour... perhaps it's a sign?