Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Washington University in St. Louis WL  (Read 4041 times)

feelthenoize

• View Profile
Re: Washington University in St. Louis WL
« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2004, 09:19:19 AM »
If you were waitlisted and didn't get the email, then there's no question that the staff there are being totally underhanded.  I guess the ethically ambiguous terrain of the legal industry runs under even the admissions offices of the law schools.  Unbelievable.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you get in.  I won't trust a word Wash U says about the transfer situation after my experience on the wait list.  I'm not even sure I really want to go there anymore.  I'm thinking I'll try to do really well and aim even higher, maybe for a T14.

uptowngirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2004, 10:00:13 AM »
Good for you!  You show them!  Feelthenoize, where are you going to law school? 

uptowngirl

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2004, 02:20:18 PM »
I just found out from other postings that WUSTL also gives out lots of fee waivers to high LSAT scorers.  They sure want to get their numbers up and rise in the rankings! 

lawyerboy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2004, 10:52:05 AM »
I just found out from other postings that WUSTL also gives out lots of fee waivers to high LSAT scorers. They sure want to get their numbers up and rise in the rankings!

From what I've been told, COUNTLESS schools do this (even some T14) It's just all part of the process. I think that I got a solicitation from WUSTL after my LSAT results for June but do not recall a fee waiver, however.