Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Green - What's your goddamn score already?  (Read 2507 times)

nathanielmark

Re: Green - What's your goddamn score already?
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2004, 12:16:03 PM »
I just logged in and the hold on my file was gone.  my heart starts racing as i click on the LSAT tab but the score is still not there.  it was even worse today then friday when i got the email with the title "LSAC SCORE"...

but at least there is progress. maybe i will get it later today.

thinknpositive

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2004, 12:17:35 PM »
Or that skinflute you were talking about.

Go and buy a video game or something and let it consume you.

Ahh yes, my favorite instrument.

RockyMtnHighMama

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2004, 12:36:00 PM »
Hang in there. It better be good for all the grief they're giving you. Perhaps they'll give you 5 bonus points for stress! (Wouldn't that be nice!)

nathanielmark

« Reply #13 on: July 06, 2004, 12:43:16 PM »
its like friday afternoon all over again... i keep promising myself to stay out of there but keep going back to check every few minutes like a crack fiend getting his fix.

nathanielmark

« Reply #14 on: July 06, 2004, 03:38:32 PM »
still no score even though the hold is removed.  the EMAIL i got friday said that my score would be available WHEN the hold was removed, not sometime later.  i have thought about calling again but have a general sense of futility about the whole thing.  i will call again tommorow if it is not there AM.

im sure everyone appreciates the update...

thinknpositive

« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2004, 03:52:20 PM »
still no score even though the hold is removed.  the EMAIL i got friday said that my score would be available WHEN the hold was removed, not sometime later.  i have thought about calling again but have a general sense of futility about the whole thing.  i will call again tommorow if it is not there AM.

im sure everyone appreciates the update...

keep em coming

swifty

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
    • LSAT Sucks
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2004, 08:20:50 PM »
I pity the fool.
And the sign said "Long-haired freaky people need not apply" So I tucked my hair up under my hat and I went in to ask him why. He said "You look like a fine outstanding young man, I think you'll do.  So I took off my hat, I said "Imagine that. Huh! Me workin' for you!"Sign, sign, everywhere a sign..