Law School Discussion

I <3 Georgetown's application

I <3 Georgetown's application
« on: October 26, 2005, 06:08:21 PM »
Okay, can I just say how much I love Georgetown's application? Only two pages, most of which is already filled out with the common info form. And you just attach a resume rather than fill out all the redundant fields other law schools make you do in addition to a resume. Love it!  :-*

HairMetalRulz

• its 5 o clock somewhere
    • View Profile
Re: I <3 Georgetown's application
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 06:13:19 PM »
I seem to remember hearing at some point that short app. = a more numbers driven school.  If thats the case, I'm sure you're in good shape AND you didn't have to fill out extra fields

Lucky77

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2005, 06:15:33 PM »
I <3 their app also.

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2005, 06:21:46 PM »
I seem to remember hearing at some point that short app. = a more numbers driven school.  If thats the case, I'm sure you're in good shape AND you didn't have to fill out extra fields

Thanks for the words of encouragement! I feel a little nervous about only applying to t14 schools, but I'm hoping that I can get in to at least one of them.

TXcal

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2005, 06:26:07 PM »
Ok, I'll join in on the GT application lovefest.  I just starting filling it out earlier today and was also pleasantly surprised at how painless it was!  Really, any school that doesn't require the Dean's Cert. is pretty cool.

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2005, 08:30:17 PM »
Alright, so there is one thing about Georgetown's app that's kinda annoying. It asks for your parents' names and address on the same line. That's kinda hard to do if your parents don't live at the same address.

wstaffor

• 3.35/174
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2005, 10:38:22 PM »
Alright, so there is one thing about Georgetown's app that's kinda annoying. It asks for your parents' names and address on the same line. That's kinda hard to do if your parents don't live at the same address.

I agree, my parents are divorced as well. I just did my custodial parent.

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2005, 07:28:10 AM »
I love their app too!  And I also only put one parent's name and address.  If they really want to know where the other lives, I suppose I can send it later but I doubt they actually care.

SkullTatt

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2005, 07:36:01 AM »
I <3 Georgetown too, it is tied with USC.

!!

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2005, 08:31:34 AM »
BC's app is also very nice.