Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

Would you be more upset if your man cheated on you with....

A Man
 9 (69.2%)
A woman
 1 (7.7%)
Both the same
 3 (23.1%)
Neither
 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: "Invisible"...The movie about the DL (Down low) Black Man  (Read 16515 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: "Invisible"...The movie about the DL (Down low) Black Man
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2005, 02:13:21 PM »

:)
that trailer was crazy. i'm mad that the trailer tried to make it look like dude just fell into bed with that other dude...like they were talking about work and then suddenly, whoops we're naked. haha...I can't countenance cheating of any kind. man or woman, just call me and tell me b/f you take your clothes off so i can get the divorce papers drawn up, and have your stuff packed up to go. i think the reason the dl thing bothers women though is b/c they think they should know...or can't see why someone would lie about something thats so life changing/serious. i can understand that so i honestly don't know which would upset me more. I'd prefer not to experience either one.
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

Muse

• Sr. Citizen
  • I heart Naomi!
    • View Profile
    • Yeah I have one...like everyone else.
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2005, 02:39:48 PM »
YUCK! I'm so sick and tired of this downlow bullcrap! Here is a blog about the movie. http://girlgenius.typepad.com/

To be quiet honest, I would be upset if I found my man cheating on me PERIOD! Cheating is cheating. However if I had to put more weight on one situation over another, I would probably be more shocked if I caugh thim with a man, but more upset with a woman. The reason I would be less upset with a man is because him being gay has nothing to do with me. Most likely he has always had these feelings. However, catching your man with another woman might make me question why he had to step out on me. Was I woman enough? Is this other woman more attractive or intelligent?
Honesty has a beautiful and refreshing simplicity about it. No ulterior motives. No hidden meanings. An absence of hypocrisy, duplicity, political games, and verbal superficiality. As honesty and real integrity characterize our lives, there will be no need to manipulate others.--Chuck Swindoll

faith2005

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2005, 02:58:15 PM »
i agree with that assessment as well regal. i do think that many women beat themselves up for not knowing, or realizing that dude was gay though. I think thats why some women would be more upset by that. some women think all men are dogs anyway, so cheating with a woman just makes them more resolved to keep him, whatever he's worth.

TruOne

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm still standing. . .I'm still here!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2005, 02:08:28 PM »
If my woman was on the DL, I wouldn't have a problem with it.

In fact, I'd be very, VERY supportive of her. . . . and her new friend.
Warning: Educated Black Man

University of Law '09

lex19

« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2005, 02:23:25 PM »
only a man

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2005, 02:27:23 PM »

:-X
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2005, 03:18:04 PM »
 ::)

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

faith2005

« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2005, 11:34:08 PM »
yo regal, that blogspot is hilarious. it was the best study break laugh i've had in a long time. there was another blog she wrote about dating a guy who wasn't college educated. i think she said something like, when i go to the corporate christmas party, what is my chuck e. cheese managing husband going to talk about with my co-workers? the melting of artificial cheese on pizzas? that had me laughing all day it was so wrong...haha...yes, law school is boring :)

YUCK! I'm so sick and tired of this downlow bullcrap! Here is a blog about the movie. http://girlgenius.typepad.com/

To be quiet honest, I would be upset if I found my man cheating on me PERIOD! Cheating is cheating. However if I had to put more weight on one situation over another, I would probably be more shocked if I caugh thim with a man, but more upset with a woman. The reason I would be less upset with a man is because him being gay has nothing to do with me. Most likely he has always had these feelings. However, catching your man with another woman might make me question why he had to step out on me. Was I woman enough? Is this other woman more attractive or intelligent?

venget

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2011, 04:05:30 AM »
I usually don't care about such a things in my life.

lavron

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 09, 2011, 04:54:15 AM »
Oh yes!!!! Me too dude, Don't care about these things. I have no place in my life for these things.  So, No Demands and No complaints. Be Happy always.. :)

To forget previous ones and Enjoy
The Amazing Race season 18 episode 7 with full excitement.