Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Admissions calculators  (Read 268455 times)

Leo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Admissions calculators
« Reply #5450 on: January 22, 2008, 12:07:07 PM »
most of this thread, along with nearly all of Pot's posts, has been pretty worthless- why hasn't it been locked yet?

^thank you for another worthless addition. it is quite obvious that you have contributed very little to this board, and that is evident by your "discussions" in this thread

that's obviously not funny, pot. your sense of humor is rather mundane.

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a stradgirl and get my ass spanked.
fixt

what are you people doing?

i could report this to the moderators and have most of you banned. i'm much more civil than that but i would like each of you to keep that in mind, as we are all trying to become aspiring law students with an eventual career in the legal field

Leo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5451 on: January 22, 2008, 12:14:31 PM »
most of this thread, along with nearly all of Pot's posts, has been pretty worthless- why hasn't it been locked yet?

^thank you for another worthless addition. it is quite obvious that you have contributed very little to this board, and that is evident by your "discussions" in this thread

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a stradgirl and get my ass spanked.
fixt

i could report this to the moderators and have most of you banned. i'm much more civil than that but i would like each of you to keep that in mind, as we are all trying to become aspiring law students with an eventual career in the legal field

Leo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5452 on: January 22, 2008, 12:18:52 PM »

fixt

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5453 on: January 23, 2008, 10:19:49 PM »

fixt
Stanley Watson is an asshat who likes wearing frilly panties.

J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5454 on: January 23, 2008, 10:29:48 PM »

fixt

J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all. 

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5455 on: January 24, 2008, 02:07:24 AM »

fixt

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5456 on: January 24, 2008, 02:09:58 AM »

fixt

dubsy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5457 on: January 24, 2008, 02:15:27 AM »
okay okay, you win.

melvin, i'm losing track of you with all these aliases...:-\
seeing king midas everywhere.

dubsy

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5458 on: January 24, 2008, 02:55:17 AM »
okay okay, you win.

i'll leave this one up for a bit.  :)

also, you are now trapped in a thread that will never ever leave your unreads.  sorry.  :(

dammit. you really live up to your name, don't you...
seeing king midas everywhere.

Melvin P. Archibald

• the face of a wasp
    • View Profile
« Reply #5459 on: January 24, 2008, 02:58:54 AM »
okay okay, you win.

i'll leave this one up for a bit.  :)

also, you are now trapped in a thread that will never ever leave your unreads.  sorry.  :(

dammit. you really live up to your name, don't you...

sorry!  :-[

oh and i said so elsewhere but congrats on downtown law school.  :) 

and hope you feel better.  you've been sick for a few now haven't you?