Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Admissions calculators  (Read 268364 times)

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - PM+me+to+get+it
    • View Profile
Re: Admissions calculators
« Reply #5440 on: January 21, 2008, 04:32:59 PM »
^thank you for another worthless addition. it is quite obvious that you have contributed very little to this board, and that is evident by your "discussions" in this thread

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5441 on: January 21, 2008, 04:40:35 PM »
that's obviously not funny, pot. your sense of humor is rather mundane.

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
  • where dreams you dare to dream really do come true
    • MSN Messenger - hanui@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thestradgirl
    • View Profile
« Reply #5442 on: January 21, 2008, 08:04:20 PM »
most of this thread, along with nearly all of Pot's posts, has been pretty worthless- why hasn't it been locked yet?

^thank you for another worthless addition. it is quite obvious that you have contributed very little to this board, and that is evident by your "discussions" in this thread

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a schoolgirl and get my ass spanked.
this guy
------------------------------
I say that good painters imitated nature; but that bad ones vomited it.

Miguel de Cervantes (1547-1616)

Leo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5443 on: January 21, 2008, 10:45:41 PM »
most of this thread, along with nearly all of Pot's posts, has been pretty worthless- why hasn't it been locked yet?

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a schoolgirl and get my ass spanked.

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5444 on: January 21, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a stradgirl and get my ass spanked.
fixt
this guy

Leo

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5445 on: January 21, 2008, 10:56:22 PM »

and for the record, i brought this up when i first became a member and i even spoke to the LSD moderators about this problem- people here seem to be quoting my posts as if they are not causing any infractions when in reality they are basically taking my copyrighted intellectual material and reproducing it in their own posts.  also, sometimes i like to dress up like a stradgirl and get my ass spanked.
fixt

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5446 on: January 21, 2008, 11:10:58 PM »
what are you people doing?

IamAnXman

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5447 on: January 21, 2008, 11:35:52 PM »
i could report this to the moderators and have most of you banned. i'm much more civil than that but i would like each of you to keep that in mind, as we are all trying to become aspiring law students with an eventual career in the legal field

thestradgirl

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #5448 on: January 22, 2008, 12:07:10 AM »
i could report this to the moderators and have most of you banned. i'm much more civil than that but i would like each of you to keep that in mind, as we are all trying to become aspiring law students with an eventual career in the legal field

I nearly spewed my hot coco through the nostrils.
Too funny :(

Sorry IamAnXman.. this is really harmless jestering.
this guy

Astro

• LSD Obsessed
  • Happy birthday goalie!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5449 on: January 22, 2008, 03:57:11 AM »

fixt

what are you people doing?
J, if you didn't bring enough penis for everyone, you shouldn't have brought any penis at all.