Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Please share your wisdom with me 1L's...  (Read 5069 times)

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Please share your wisdom with me 1L's...
« Reply #70 on: November 03, 2005, 12:43:12 AM »
I don't really understand your hubris considering you're not even in law school.  And I also have to ask why you are a 3rd year Pre-1L.  Are you just going to be an armchair pre-law advisor rather than actually attend law school?

I keep finding better jobs than I can afford to pass up.  I'll be damned if I didn't get the best job in my life just this past month.  I'll probably end up going part time while working this job.

jg983

« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2005, 12:47:17 AM »
Just tagging this to read later.

be10dwn

« Reply #72 on: November 03, 2005, 08:28:55 AM »
the only prepping i did was skimming throuh LSC and i dont even use anything I learned from it and through all the midterms and papers so far I am doing better than most

the only thing I used was the book briefing, and I still book brief and type briefs to every case.

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 03, 2005, 09:01:58 AM »
If you naysayers would take the time to read Planet Law School II, you'd find that preppers do more than just read the E&E's.  They also practice hypos and learn test strategies (LEEWS).

jimmyjohn

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 03, 2005, 12:29:58 PM »
If you naysayers would take the time to read Planet Law School II, you'd find that preppers do more than just read the E&E's.  They also practice hypos and learn test strategies (LEEWS).

Are you already prepping? If so, what are you currently learning?

tegra8

« Reply #75 on: November 03, 2005, 12:41:53 PM »

This is ridiculous... enjoy your time before school starts, practicing hypos before school even starts is idiotic

Paperback Writer

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2005, 03:03:37 PM »
I haven't started prepping.  When I do, which I will assuming I go to law school, then I'll read the E&E's, mostly.

CRDFNSKY

• NEEERDSSS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 03, 2005, 08:46:32 PM »
I think you'll get what law students are telling you when you get here. There are alot of things I thought I knew as a pre-law. I found out pretty quick I didn't know *&^%. Law school will humble you. It is the great equalizer for sure.

be10dwn

« Reply #78 on: November 03, 2005, 09:08:59 PM »
I think you'll get what law students are telling you when you get here. There are alot of things I thought I knew as a pre-law. I found out pretty quick I didn't know *&^%. Law school will humble you. It is the great equalizer for sure.

seconded

LittleRussianPrincess, Esq.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hopelessly devoted...to the Tennessee Vols!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 04, 2005, 02:14:31 AM »
I think you'll get what law students are telling you when you get here. There are alot of things I thought I knew as a pre-law. I found out pretty quick I didn't know sh*t. Law school will humble you. It is the great equalizer for sure.

seconded
and yet this is a point that many pre-laws will miss.
Russian by birth, Southern by the grace of God.