Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Poll

How Badly Are You Freaking Out Right Now, On A Scale Of 1-10?

1-2
3-4
6-7
8-9
11+

Author Topic: EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT!!!  (Read 2567 times)

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: EVERYONE IS FREAKING OUT!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2005, 03:31:35 PM »
Like other retesters (perhaps Daveman and Steve112 can relate) the more time passes since the test, the more I think I did worse than my first test.

Does that reveal that I'm a pesimist, who really thinks life is not going to work out the way I want it to?  Or does it just mean that I did worse this time than I did the first time?  Personally, I hope I'm just a pesimist.  I could handle that revelation more easily than the alternative.

practiceboy02

• Sr. Citizen
  • Still misbehaving in law school
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2005, 03:54:48 PM »
For me, it's made worse by the fact that I just had my last class for the week (the rest have all been mysteriously cancelled... bad sign?).  So now I have practically nothing to do except sit at my computer and hit refresh until I see a score

11+!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2005, 04:09:03 PM »
It's like Christmas Eve with S-a-t-a-n instead of S-a-n-t-a.

I hope I don't get the equivalent of socks and underwear, a 150.
Boalt 1L

practiceboy02

• Sr. Citizen
  • Still misbehaving in law school
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2005, 04:13:08 PM »
I highly recommend that anyone who voted over a 1-2 come join the score waiting cocktail hour: http://www.lawschooldiscussion.org/prelaw/index.php/topic,44072.new.html

allyreese

« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2005, 04:13:37 PM »
Apparently all week I've been in the third stage of grief - bargaining - hubby brought home 2 lotto tickets and I said "I think I'd be willing to trade the $300 million for a great lsat score" then the other day I was watching baseball and proclaimed "I'd trade the cards winning the world series for a great lsat score" - anyway, i just hope whatever god of the lsat or lsac or whatever is paying attention down here.

SkullTatt

« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 04:38:29 PM »
I'm about ready to enter the sixth stage of grieving, blasted drunkenness. Too bad it is only 1:38 in California.

chrisfield

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 04:42:47 PM »
Apparently all week I've been in the third stage of grief - bargaining - hubby brought home 2 lotto tickets and I said "I think I'd be willing to trade the $300 million for a great lsat score" then the other day I was watching baseball and proclaimed "I'd trade the cards winning the world series for a great lsat score" - anyway, i just hope whatever god of the lsat or lsac or whatever is paying attention down here.

You'd be better off trading the 'stros winning the world series... ;)

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2005, 04:52:39 PM »
Ok, the stress is so thick in the air on this board that I'm getting tense, and I have nothing to wait for except decisions on my law school applications.

Oh, wait, that's a good enough reason to be tense.

gailrules

« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2005, 05:13:08 PM »
You good little Mod you.

:-*

WitterUin4

• Sr. Citizen
  • How I thought of ad comms
    • View Profile
    • My blog
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2005, 05:18:23 PM »
Oh you poor people. I would have thought you'd have your scores by now.  I took it twice, last October and December, and the scores came super early both times.  I have a friend waiting for this score report.  All I can tell you is that I found out scores had been released right here on LSD. (I kept checking...) I didn't get my email, nor did my score show up on LSAC's site, until well after (15-20 min.) I heard scores were being sent out.  Good luck to you!  It really is a big deal.
I'm at 1L at CU Boulder