Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: what are you doing to stay sane????  (Read 418 times)

Duner

• MSN Messenger - jkorduner@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - LSUConnMan
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - jkorduner
    • View Profile
    • Duner's LSU Law Blog
    • Email
what are you doing to stay sane????
« on: July 02, 2004, 04:19:23 PM »
i'll be the first one to admit i was a horrible officer in the air force...but at least i had somewhere i had to be all week for the past five years. however, now that the bossman released me to society i don't know what to do with myself.

so i figured i'd see what other people are doing for their summer? i figure it's too late to find any kind of summer employment, since classes start in 6 weeks. my next thought was to read some books, but i swore to myself after grad school last year and being totally burned out, that i would never read again unless i was being charged $500/credit hr.

as you can see options are becoming limited. i bought about a half dozen xbox games, but for some reason video games just don't hold my attention like they did when i was 12. the only thing left i can come up with is traveling. i figure i'll hit yosemite, vegas, and something else on the way to baton rouge (suggestions???). but this still leaves me with about 3 weeks counting and re counting the tiles on my ceiling.

please tell me unemployment is more glorious than this!!!

neverends

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: what are you doing to stay sane????
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 06:23:33 PM »
please tell me unemployment is more glorious than this!!!

Nope.

I'm semi busy right now, but have been filling the empty spaces with LSD (not very good for you) and golf, which I'm loving.  You get to be outside, walk around the trees, squirrels and hawks.  Get maybe a little exercise, and that *&^% is just relaxing.
it's coming...