Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Kinko's Guy...  (Read 7919 times)

faith2005

Re: The Kinko's Guy...
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2005, 10:49:39 AM »
LOL!  :D

if you're arrogant because you have no interest in dating someone that works @ Kinkos that stalked you by using a company document to contact you.. then i guess he's referring to u 2L :D... the kinko's guy needs to acidentally trip down a flight of stairs...

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2005, 11:20:46 AM »
What's wrong with working at Kinko's ladies?  I can hear the disgust in your voices when you type "Kinko's guy" LOL dude probably has big plans.

"He got ambition baby, look at his eyes"- Gold digger.

I feel like you guys might be great for each other though.  Dude thought less of you cause you are unemployed, and you probably thought less of him because he works at Kinkos 8)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2005, 11:29:44 AM »
nothing wrong with working at Kinkos if you're in school or working on starting your own business and pimping Kinkos for the discount on business cards and presentation supplies ;).. or working in the corporate office... I just think we're too old to date cashiers and package wrappers man...

I just have the problem with him using the contact information left on file to get in contact with her..

What's wrong with working at Kinko's ladies?  I can hear the disgust in your voices when you type "Kinko's guy" LOL dude probably has big plans.

I feel like you guys might be great for each other though.  Dude thought less of you cause you are unemployed, and you probably thought less of him because he works at Kinkos 8)

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2005, 11:46:47 AM »
blk_reign.esq wrote:

I just think we're too old to date cashiers and package wrappers man...

Could you be passing up on some good guys?

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

lex19

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2005, 11:53:06 AM »
that's not what's going through my head when a situation like so occurs, and i'm sure it's not going through other females, but it's hard to respect someone who will try to rap to you while on the job....priorities.....last week ol' boy at the oil place tried to get at me while i was getting an oil change and it really ticked me off b/c he should have been watching my car and all that not me.....so when my engine blows up b/c of a faulty oil change y'all will know it's me when the headlines read "black female takes life of latino oil man with a dip stick" lol i knd i kid  ;D
blk_reign.esq wrote:

I just think we're too old to date cashiers and package wrappers man...

Could you be passing up on some good guys?

faith2005

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2005, 12:06:24 PM »
you know what? thas why i don't like you... :D there is no problem with working at kinko's in my book, as long as you and i can have a conversation. i think that the problem comes in when you're at work and use privileged information to stalk someone. thats crazy...

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2005, 12:12:13 PM »
Okay, I stand corrected Faith and Lex.  I see where u guys are coming from.  Now If I can just figure out what Blk Reign was saying back there....<runs>

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2005, 12:57:02 PM »
u knew it was coming... I stand by what I said about being too old to date a package wrapper or a cashier...it's hard to see driven and goal oriented = package wrapper/cashier full time job..and besides.. I'm definitely not running to Kinkos with a "let me find a man" mentality...usually in business mode when I go and I've been accused of being intimidating during those times  :D

Okay, I stand corrected Faith and Lex.  I see where u guys are coming from.  Now If I can just figure out what Blk Reign was saying back there....<runs>

We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2005, 01:14:07 PM »
mmmmmhhhhhmmmm, but blk...what about the manager???? lol, oh after this lifetime i've def go seats ready for me in a very warm place
u knew it was coming... I stand by what I said about being too old to date a package wrapper or a cashier...it's hard to see driven and goal oriented = package wrapper/cashier full time job..and besides.. I'm definitely not running to Kinkos with a "let me find a man" mentality...usually in business mode when I go and I've been accused of being intimidating during those times  :D

t L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2005, 02:16:26 PM »
You seem a little arrogant.  I have a feeling that you'll end up alone.

Who are you talking about???

You.  Was that not clear?  ::)
Michigan 2L