Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: The Kinko's Guy...  (Read 7814 times)

Sleezstak

Re: The Kinko's Guy...
« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2005, 09:12:44 PM »
Similar experience with Starbucks guy!

So I go into Starbucks this morning with one of my girlfreinds so we could catch up over coffee. I order and pay with my credit card. After I get my drink, I walk over to grab a stirrer and the cashier happens to be over there cleaning up or whatever. When he notices me, he's like "Hey Annabel" (i.e. he called me by my name).

I'm all confused like do I know this guy and my friend is like "Wow, they know you by name. You come here too often." He's like, "It's not like that. We go way back."

???

I know I don't know this dude...and it hits me. He got my name off my credit card. Anyway, I shrug it off. Go have my coffee, chat with my friend.

When I'm leaving, he's like "Bye Annabel!" (i.e. my name)

It made me think of Kinko's guy. I mean, it's not quite as shady...but it's not like I introduced myself to him or anything. Is it alright to get my name of my credit card and talk to me like we're buddies?

Hmmmm....

Whatever, the starbucks guy better stick to making coffee. I might have to roll up on him tomorrow morning with my crew 6 deep. Let him know who he messing with.

He's starbucks...you shouldn't need yor crew. :D

stonewall68

• AOL Instant Messenger - kd100
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2005, 09:17:33 PM »
Hummmmm.................

Fairylawsister, If you want I can take care of it. If you like I can give you a number via pm and I can call and help. I will share the number via PM if you want to hit me up real quick ok? I am about to study some of the stuff you said. I found my old book.

Stonewall

P.s. Anyone seen Omegaman latley? I need to holla at him.

** UPDATE **

Please tell me what to do...

I was super tired yesterday and slept from 5pm - 10:30pm.  When I woke up, I realized the Kinko's guy had called twice.  He left a message at 10pm and said...

"Hey, Miss [my last name], I'm off work.  Someone came in to the job today and made flyers for a comedy show.  They said that they'd put my name on the VIP list.  I was wondering if you wanted to meet me at [Club Name].  Just call and let me know.  Talk to you later."

WHOA!  WTF?!?!?  Ok...this is NOT cool.

#1 -- He was a cutie but I could tell he was young...like 18 or 19.

#2 -- I'm too damn old to date someone that young AND he tried to play b/c I don't have a job.

#3 -- He called AGAIN!

This has got to stop.  I don't want to tell his supervisor and make him get in trouble at work...I know how it is to have someone go to an authority figure on your (please see "NEVER DATE ANYONE IN THE LAW SCHOOL").  I was thinking I could just call the guy and tell him that I'm seriously not interested and that I have a boyfriend...this ish has to stop!

PS: Anabelle...you know you like that STARBUCKS love!  LOL!
I am not here to make YOU happy!!!!!

I have sat in the Chair of Wisdom and Knowledge.

Friendship is essential to the Soul!!!

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2005, 10:38:08 PM »
Whatever, the starbucks guy better stick to making coffee. I might have to roll up on him tomorrow morning with my crew 6 deep. Let him know who he messing with.

Awwwww, Galt. My very own knight in shining armor.  ;)
Who's your Daddy now?

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2005, 11:46:20 PM »

You dont like comedy???  Go to the show.  Maybe one date with you will cure him of wanting to date you? 

Dayum-now that was comedy LP.   :D

P.S. Whit, I think that getting your personal info like that is more serious than having an ex threaten to go to the dean for no reason(?).

Thank you, I will be at the comedy club all week.  2 shows a night.  Stop by but remember, we have a two drink minimum.
Back in the saddle again.

j.rosh

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2005, 01:19:13 PM »
No problem, I'll bmod.

t L

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2005, 11:59:11 PM »
You seem a little arrogant.  I have a feeling that you'll end up alone.
Michigan 2L

1lwhit

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2005, 12:48:01 AM »
You seem a little arrogant.  I have a feeling that you'll end up alone.

Who are you talking about???

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2005, 08:58:59 AM »
if you're arrogant because you have no interest in dating someone that works @ Kinkos that stalked you by using a company document to contact you.. then i guess he's referring to u 2L :D... the kinko's guy needs to acidentally trip down a flight of stairs...
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

italiansarah

• View Profile
    • My online dating blog
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2005, 09:05:19 AM »
He sounds a lil desperate too!!   ;D

MsJay9

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm never down.....I'm either Up or Getting Up!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - msjy9
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2005, 09:55:13 AM »
if you're arrogant because you have no interest in dating someone that works @ Kinkos that stalked you by using a company document to contact you.. then i guess he's referring to u 2L :D... the kinko's guy needs to acidentally trip down a flight of stairs...

:D

He sounds a lil desperate too!!   ;D

Right...and it doesn't really sound like this is the first time that he's contacted a customer by using info from their personal information and if he's bold enough to keep calling you then you are probably not the only person he is calling.
If you always do what you always did then you'll always get what you always got!