Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Best Puking/ Almost Puking w/ or w/o Alcohol Story!  (Read 1145 times)

headmachine

• Sr. Citizen
  • new
    • AOL Instant Messenger - edhouse616
    • View Profile
    • my life
Best Puking/ Almost Puking w/ or w/o Alcohol Story!
« on: July 02, 2004, 02:47:28 PM »
i went out yesterday with a few friends yesterday night and one of them had a little too much to drink prolly cause of her ex and she puked all over her and myself in this nice ktown bar...she was pretty out and also knocked over a glass when i dragged her from the sofa and was slippin around on her puke to gtfo...shes really cute though so its not a big deal...but if she had eaten some korean food before hand like soon da bu or something i woulda been kinda pissed.

:-*
ROAR for LLS 2005
*SLY*

Ginatio

Re: Best Puking/ Almost Puking w/ or w/o Alcohol Story!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2004, 03:00:57 PM »
I was at a friend's house once for a party and I was drinking excessively because I had chipped in for the booze... and you know how that goes... when you have money in it, you want to drink more than the moochers.

so anyway, I got the munchies and ended up eating some godawful 7-11 week-old hot dogs and going back to the party and drinking some more.

after awhile I went out back and one of our buddies comes up and tries to get me to puke so i feel better. He gives me a can of beer. Tells me to chug it, and then stick my finger down my throat. It worked. lol

After puking, I was gone, though, so I stumbled in and my friends tossed me on a bed somewhere...

in the middle of the night, I woke up, and mid-way to the bathroom, I puked all over the carpet in the hallway.

here's how nice a guy I am even when I'm trashed... I went to the bathroom. cleaned myself up. found some carpet cleaner, and went out and cleaned his carpet.

lol

I have another story, too... but I'll hold off on it until more people post

onehandedreader

• Sr. Citizen
  • Balzac, Jaws of Death
    • View Profile
    • how real can one keep it?
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2004, 04:14:29 PM »
went out one night in college and one of our friends overdid it a little, so we left the bar to go to his house.  he was in the back seat, with the windows down trying to get some air, but it was cold so he put the hood of his sweatshirt on. 
when he started barfing, the wind blew it back in his face and filled the hood of his sweatshirt.  when he got out of the car it was in his face, hair, inside his shirt, pants, and all over his socks.  he went straight to bed, and regretted it in the morning.
www.antihumanity.com
how real can one keep it?

neverends

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2004, 06:14:31 PM »
I remember in the 80's I had this leather jacket with leather patches on the shoulders.  The leather was cheap and treated with some f'ed up chemical.  It ended up making me real sick.  I was getting a ride home, and was trying my best to hold it in.  Got into the garage, ran to the bathroom, opened the door, and I couldn't hold it anymore.  I puked so hard I made it to the toilet about six feet from the doorway, and even beyond into the bath tub.  One solid beam of puke.  Looked like a fire hose.

The rest of my pukeings have thankfully been in states of black out, though I'm sure I've missed a few good times/unique occurances.
it's coming...

clora

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 12:14:57 AM »
I was in the Peace Corps.  I drank fermented horse milk like everyone else was doing.  By three in the morning my stomach had swollen up so bad it was bulging out like a pregnant lady.  It finally started coming out both ends, but as I was running to the outhouse in the pitch black i tripped on something.  Some stray dogs came and ate the vomit and licked my face while I rolled on the ground.  Good thing I had already finished the rabies vaccine the week before!

buster

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 08:39:54 AM »
I was out one New Year's Eve and threw up on the curtains by one of the entrances in a very crowded bar in DC for about 20 minutes...and I'm talkin' firehose, not trickle. The truly amazing part is that no one seemed to notice. [The other truly amazing part is that the stranger I made out with about an hour later also didn't seem to notice.]

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 08:45:20 AM »
I was in the Peace Corps.  I drank fermented horse milk like everyone else was doing.  By three in the morning my stomach had swollen up so bad it was bulging out like a pregnant lady.  It finally started coming out both ends, but as I was running to the outhouse in the pitch black i tripped on something.  Some stray dogs came and ate the vomit and licked my face while I rolled on the ground.  Good thing I had already finished the rabies vaccine the week before!

This is one of the many reasons why you don't join the Peace Corps. Passing worms is another.

clora

« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 12:19:49 PM »
I never got worms, but I got dysentary and giardia about ten times. 

Louder Than Bombs

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2004, 02:01:11 PM »
I never got worms, but I got dysentary and giardia about ten times. 

Wow, I just re-read your story, and it's still the most disgusting thing I've ever heard.

Cheeks

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2004, 09:53:21 PM »
On my birthday a few years ago, 3 friends and I decided to pound tequila all night at my house.  Anyways, the next day, I had to work at 8 am ... and I work at a bank.  Needless to say, it wasn't pretty.  After pretty much every customer I helped I would have to run and puke.  The best part is I was messing around with people's life savings after about an hours worth of sleep and nursing the worst hangover! Always check your bank receipts  ;)