Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Regret her war vote???...  (Read 6470 times)

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary Clinton Slipping Already...
« Reply #60 on: November 11, 2005, 07:43:19 PM »
This is one article I did manage to find, but geez.

http://www.beliefnet.com/story/177/story_17790_1.html
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 11, 2005, 07:46:38 PM »
This isn't news?

"...selection of Samuel Alito was approved this weekend by anti-gay activists at the request of the White House. Specifically, the Concerned Women for America, a radical anti-gay organization, was contacted on Saturday by the White House to solicit their approval for the nomination.

http://www.windycitymediagroup.com/gay/lesbian/news/ARTICLE.php?AID=9989
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
  • "make a friend who was once a stranger" br.war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2005, 12:52:04 AM »
women are wonderful and beautiful and brilliant...

but hillary is not the best choice for ny...

she leaves up untidy ends.
If you prick us, do we not bleed?  
  if you tickle us, do we not laugh? if you poison  
  us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, shall we not  
  revenge? m.of v. w.shaka                                             speare

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2005, 12:53:18 AM »
clinton-edwards 2008 lets get the ball a moving... ;) ;)

Thikighoros

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 17, 2005, 11:26:57 PM »
The thought of Hillary being my senator is unnerving at best, but then what can you do?

If Pirro wins the Republican nomination for senate, the election would be a joke. Especially considering the fact that Pirro is to the left of Hillary. Even the clinton-haters would not vote for her because of her support for abortion, and civil unions.

The Senate race is just training for Hillary in 2008. The nasty surprise for Hillary is coming when she'll forced to deal with her previously "centrist" positions. The grassroot Democrats are far to the left of Hillary, she may not even last past the primaries.

Hillary as president scares me. Her attempts to create a government healthcare system show the potential of what she could do. It would have been a disaster, creating the biggest entitlement program in American history (although Bush beat her to it by creating his own prescription drug plan).

We now have a universal healthcare plan in New York (brought in by a "Republican" governor). Ever since then, the state government can't balance its budget. Those who support universal health care forget the one factor that would destroy the system: illegal immigration. That's what happend in Europe and is happening here in New York. Also most people here opt for their own private plans. As bad as they are, the government pln is even worse.

Hillary may be our president. I'm almost resigned to that possibility. I'm only hoping that when I finish law school, I 'll be deployed away from the United States.
I look forward to the day that I could say (God willing):

Είναι δικηγόρος στρατιωτικός.
(I am a military lawyer).

www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=Thikighoros

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2005, 11:37:18 PM »
The thought of Hillary being my senator is unnerving at best, but then what can you do?

If Pirro wins the Republican nomination for senate, the election would be a joke. Especially considering the fact that Pirro is to the left of Hillary. Even the clinton-haters would not vote for her because of her support for abortion, and civil unions.

The Senate race is just training for Hillary in 2008. The nasty surprise for Hillary is coming when she'll forced to deal with her previously "centrist" positions. The grassroot Democrats are far to the left of Hillary, she may not even last past the primaries.

Hillary as president scares me. Her attempts to create a government healthcare system show the potential of what she could do. It would have been a disaster, creating the biggest entitlement program in American history (although Bush beat her to it by creating his own prescription drug plan).

We now have a universal healthcare plan in New York (brought in by a "Republican" governor). Ever since then, the state government can't balance its budget. Those who support universal health care forget the one factor that would destroy the system: illegal immigration. That's what happend in Europe and is happening here in New York. Also most people here opt for their own private plans. As bad as they are, the government pln is even worse.

Hillary may be our president. I'm almost resigned to that possibility. I'm only hoping that when I finish law school, I 'll be deployed away from the United States.
Your health care concerns are reaonable, but I really belive that a universal health care plan would NEVER pass.  It is just like SS reform that Bush couldnt pass with complete Rep. control of both houses of congress.
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

! B L U E WAR R I O R..!

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 01, 2005, 03:07:14 AM »
does hillary regret the war?

Obviously, I've thought about that a lot in the months since," she said. "No, I don't regret giving the president authority because at the time it was in the context of weapons of mass destruction, grave threats to the United States, and clearly, Saddam Hussein had been a real problem for the international community for more than a decade."

thanks hillary...

Julie Fern

• Sr. Citizen
  • great grandpa mccain = warmonger
    • View Profile
Re: Hillary Clinton Regret her war vote???...
« Reply #67 on: January 28, 2007, 08:34:49 AM »
putz.
if want "change," stop following republicans off cliff.