Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Regret her war vote???...  (Read 6818 times)

DodgerLaw

Re: Hillary Clinton Slipping Already...
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2005, 11:12:29 PM »
The scariest words I can imagine hearing:

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the president of the United States, Hillary Clinton."

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2005, 11:38:36 PM »
Agreed, but I don't think you ever will.

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

SolarysBlue

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2005, 11:58:01 PM »
But doesn't Hillary have Lindsay Lohan's backing? I saw them on Entertainment Tonight a couple of day ago.  ;)

TrojanChispas

• Sr. Citizen
  • , a worthy adversary
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2005, 12:52:54 AM »

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome the president of the United States, Hillary Clinton."

Just curious, why do you fear her as president?  Doesnt she seem as qualified as any?  Or would it be her push for health care reform? Or is it the fact that her husband is Bill?
Arab Majority May Not Stay Forever Silent
http://www.nysun.com/article/36110?page_no=1

DodgerLaw

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 01:06:05 AM »

Just curious, why do you fear her as president?  Doesnt she seem as qualified as any?  Or would it be her push for health care reform? Or is it the fact that her husband is Bill?

I think, 3peat, and I may be mistaken about this, that you have participated in enough conversations with me about this subject to know my reasons to fear Hillary.

To sum it up:

1) Hillary is for VERY BIG government. I shorthand this by calling her a Communist, which I honestly don't think is far from the truth

EXCEPT

2) a true believer Communist would hold that philosophy out of a sincere, albeit misguided belief, that Communism is in the best interests of men esp. the proletariat

BUT

3) While that may be a small part of Hillary's thinking, her basic desire is to put one person in charge of as much as said person can possibly control

AND THAT PERSON IS

4) Hillary Clinton who thinks that she knows what is good for you, me, and everybody else better than we know for ourselves

ALTHOUGH

5) it would make little difference to her if she didn't believe in her own omniscience because

AGAIN

6) Hillary's main concern is that Hillary have as much power as Hillary can possibly grab

UNLIKE

7) Bill, who was undoubtedly a bad president which will become clearer with the passage of time, but who I believe actually cares about people, although I disagree with many of his policies, but cared more about being popular

WHICH

8) although not a noble cause, is a lot less scary than

9) his power-hungry wife-of-political convenience.

verbal213

• Sr. Citizen
  • Go crazy folks, go crazy!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 02:11:14 AM »

It's not an issue of "qualification" for me.  She's certainly bright and has experience with national politics.  It's just that, in a republic, I want to pick a person that represents my points of view, and she's about 180 degrees from that.

verb
<a href="http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?cycle=0405&user=verbal213> LSN [/url]

Meatwad make the money, see.  Meatwad get the honeys, G.  Driving in my car, living like a star, ice on my fingers and my toes and on my Taurus.

SCgrad

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2005, 08:16:44 AM »
7) Bill, who was undoubtedly a bad president which will become clearer with the passage of time

Of all your bad points, this is the worst.  Stop listening to talk radio just to reinforce your already held beliefs and then blabing them on this board.  You said nine things and did not give actual evidence for any of them.  Even if what you say is true, the only people who are going to listen are people who already believe this deep in their soul because you don't give anyone any new information to think about.

PS Bill was a great president,

lowest unemp. in thirty years, including blacks and hispanic rates,
first consecutive balanced budgets in forever
lowest welfare rolls in thirty years
Advanced workers rights across the board (Family Leave Act, etc.)
Improved trade throughout Asia
Greatest Econ. growth in ever
Huge for the environment, most protected land in over 50 years
Reduced the size of the government

The list goes on, the only mark against him is a personal flaw and maybe a couple bad decisions here and there (Waco comes to mind), but he never broke the law (Ken Starr sure did) as many claim and he could have done a lot more with a more compromising congress (they were rightly afraid of what he and a few of the other dems could accomplish)

It's too bad the Dem party has gone to sh*t with too many radicals trying their best to make large portions of Americans feel closer to the millionaires the republican party represents than average Americans by ostracizing Christians and rural whites as outside of their party instead of part of it.

PSS Hill will not be president, mostly because she is a she.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
  • hillary clinton say "boo!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2005, 08:56:27 AM »

with the right campaign approach..."Clinton does not really care about NY" and if she keeps slipping up...public and publicized debates...it will take the winds out of clinton's sails...maybe pirro will get it close...and that will be enough.

Even if that were remotely true, which I highly doubt, what makes you think the rest of the country gives a damn whether or not Hilary "does not really care about NY". Hell, everyone OUTSIDE OF NY doesn't care about NY, if anything that might actually boost her poll numbers.

You're gonna have to do much, much better than that.

people place their trust in those who are loyal and clinton is not one on steady footing.

also...just BECAUSE she is female does not mean that women look to her as an example...look to how women view mrs. clinton...shabby with the women folk.

all clinton holds is money-backing and hype...

one debate is all aye wish to see...public and publicized...between pirro and clinton...that will start the unravelling.

unravelling...unravelling.

you got wrong president in mind, iron-head.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2005, 08:58:59 AM »

I think, 3peat, and I may be mistaken about this, that you have participated in enough conversations with me about this subject to know my reasons to fear Hillary.

To sum it up:

1) Hillary is for VERY BIG government. I shorthand this by calling her a Communist, which I honestly don't think is far from the truth

EXCEPT

2) a true believer Communist would hold that philosophy out of a sincere, albeit misguided belief, that Communism is in the best interests of men esp. the proletariat

BUT

3) While that may be a small part of Hillary's thinking, her basic desire is to put one person in charge of as much as said person can possibly control

AND THAT PERSON IS

4) Hillary Clinton who thinks that she knows what is good for you, me, and everybody else better than we know for ourselves

ALTHOUGH

5) it would make little difference to her if she didn't believe in her own omniscience because

AGAIN

6) Hillary's main concern is that Hillary have as much power as Hillary can possibly grab

UNLIKE

7) Bill, who was undoubtedly a bad president which will become clearer with the passage of time, but who I believe actually cares about people, although I disagree with many of his policies, but cared more about being popular

WHICH

8) although not a noble cause, is a lot less scary than

9) his power-hungry wife-of-political convenience.

it easy to see how bush soooooooo much better.

Julie Fern

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2005, 09:00:14 AM »
7) Bill, who was undoubtedly a bad president which will become clearer with the passage of time

Of all your bad points, this is the worst. Stop listening to talk radio just to reinforce your already held beliefs and then blabing them on this board. You said nine things and did not give actual evidence for any of them. Even if what you say is true, the only people who are going to listen are people who already believe this deep in their soul because you don't give anyone any new information to think about.

PS Bill was a great president,

lowest unemp. in thirty years, including blacks and hispanic rates,
first consecutive balanced budgets in forever
lowest welfare rolls in thirty years
Advanced workers rights across the board (Family Leave Act, etc.)
Improved trade throughout Asia
Greatest Econ. growth in ever
Huge for the environment, most protected land in over 50 years
Reduced the size of the government

The list goes on, the only mark against him is a personal flaw and maybe a couple bad decisions here and there (Waco comes to mind), but he never broke the law (Ken Starr sure did) as many claim and he could have done a lot more with a more compromising congress (they were rightly afraid of what he and a few of the other dems could accomplish)

It's too bad the Dem party has gone to sh*t with too many radicals trying their best to make large portions of Americans feel closer to the millionaires the republican party represents than average Americans by ostracizing Christians and rural whites as outside of their party instead of part of it.

PSS Hill will not be president, mostly because she is a she.

you may turn out to be fine american after all.