Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My Last Batch of Questions regarding the App Process  (Read 398 times)

gordonma

• Sr. Citizen
  • Cheers
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xikillamikeix
    • View Profile
    • Email
My Last Batch of Questions regarding the App Process
« on: October 13, 2005, 02:58:53 PM »
Ok guys, i finally have my LORs in and am ready to send in my apps. I have a few final questions I could use answered however.

First, once i submit the applications, i pay the app fee right? then can i also pay the report fee at that same time? Will my letters be automatically sent with my transcript? Pretty much, when i submit my app, does that mean I am done?

Second, if i have recieved fee waivers, how do I use them when applying through LSAC?

Third, I can attach all my supplemntal forms, such as PS, Addendum, and Resume, all while im sending out the completed app?

Anything else you could let me know about the process I would really apprecaite it. I went to LSACs webstie, and read up on this stuff, but just got a tad confused, i could use some help from my peers in alleviating this confusion and helping me get my apps out asap. thanks!
Seton Hall School of Law 1L come the Fall
Lets go Pirates!

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Sr. Citizen
  • Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
Re: My Last Batch of Questions regarding the App Process
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2005, 03:07:33 PM »
First, once i submit the applications, i pay the app fee right? then can i also pay the report fee at that same time? Will my letters be automatically sent with my transcript? Pretty much, when i submit my app, does that mean I am done?

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes, unless you have supplemental forms such as Dean's Certifications that need to go out.

Second, if i have recieved fee waivers, how do I use them when applying through LSAC?
It varies.  Sometimes you have a printed confirmation that you can send it with, I think sometimes you just send it by mail, and sometimes they've magically alerted LSAC and they won't ask you for money.

Third, I can attach all my supplemntal forms, such as PS, Addendum, and Resume, all while im sending out the completed app?

Yes.  It's just like uploading attachments to webmail.  Some schools require some things to have signatures; those will usually be under "Supplemental forms."

But lest this post seem too helpful, keep in mind that I'm prelaw too, and only just submitted my first three apps on Tuesday.