Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Bad Breakup...never date a psycho in the law school (PART II)  (Read 1602 times)

John Galt

Re: Bad Breakup...never date a psycho in the law school (PART II)
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 06:30:06 PM »
I don't understand how this is a big deal. It seems normal to me. I don't see how there was any big decline in your ability to have a good life because of dating this dude. Just seems like a bitter break up....you'll be fine.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
Re: Bad Breakup...never date in the law school (PART II)
« Reply #11 on: October 15, 2005, 02:45:16 AM »
i have a close friend that's a 3L there..if u need someone to cuss him out let me know

What school is this???  I know it is in chicago, but not sure which of the schools in the area.
Back in the saddle again.

italiansarah

• View Profile
    • My online dating blog
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2005, 09:08:58 AM »
I see that we have a big misunderstanding...

I am attracted to men that are smart, goal oriented, respectful, respected in the community, nice, and charasmatic.  From the outside looking in, Mr. Wow seemed to possess all of those qualities.

Update on the overweight gentleman.  He came into a room that I was studying in the other night and he too is nice, charasmatic, funny, etc.  However, he is a 1L and I REFUSE to date anyone else in this law school.

Here is more interesting stuff about my ex / Mr. Wow...
He told me:
"Girl, I'm introducing you to popular people, bought you $200 jeans, take you to nice places, you were the first lady...I MADE YOU BLACKIE O!!!!"
"I'm with you b/c you're cute...but on second thought, you're 90% cute, the other 10%, I just don't know..."
One night I was tipsy and he said..."If you drove home, crashed, and died, then I wouldn't even care."

I won't even list the rest of the stuff b/c I am EMBARRASSED!  His friends bump into me at bars, but the dean said that will stop.  I swear, he's like the football captain or something...

I made you Blackie O and If you die I wouldn't even care?? Are you for real?? Please tell me you dumped this guy as soon as he made these comments!!!!!

Hello, he has issues but you must have some too for staying with him after comments like this, plus you said he ain't even attractive, what gives??   :-[

1lwhit

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2005, 10:47:08 PM »
I see that we have a big misunderstanding...

I am attracted to men that are smart, goal oriented, respectful, respected in the community, nice, and charasmatic.  From the outside looking in, Mr. Wow seemed to possess all of those qualities.

Update on the overweight gentleman.  He came into a room that I was studying in the other night and he too is nice, charasmatic, funny, etc.  However, he is a 1L and I REFUSE to date anyone else in this law school.

Here is more interesting stuff about my ex / Mr. Wow...
He told me:
"Girl, I'm introducing you to popular people, bought you $200 jeans, take you to nice places, you were the first lady...I MADE YOU BLACKIE O!!!!"
"I'm with you b/c you're cute...but on second thought, you're 90% cute, the other 10%, I just don't know..."
One night I was tipsy and he said..."If you drove home, crashed, and died, then I wouldn't even care."

I won't even list the rest of the stuff b/c I am EMBARRASSED!  His friends bump into me at bars, but the dean said that will stop.  I swear, he's like the football captain or something...

I made you Blackie O and If you die I wouldn't even care?? Are you for real?? Please tell me you dumped this guy as soon as he made these comments!!!!!

Hello, he has issues but you must have some too for staying with him after comments like this, plus you said he ain't even attractive, what gives??   :-[

Sadly enough, I did not dump him after he made those comments.  We were together for another 2-3 weeks after that.  Yes, he has issues.  And he isn't attractive.  But I just felt like "I'm cute...I cannot believe this ugly guy is treating me like this."  Perhaps I felt that he would finally appreciate me...or maybe I thought it was liquor talking.  I don't know...I really don't.  Like I said, I was just bored.  I hope I never get that bored again where I date someone like that or stay in that type of relationship.

italiansarah

• View Profile
    • My online dating blog
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2005, 02:43:09 PM »
Lol, I know the felling. I have stuck with guys who are royal fools, not believing that they could possibly be as stupid, dumb, etc as they seemed. When will we women learn???

:D

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2005, 07:29:49 PM »
Lol, I know the felling. I have stuck with guys who are royal fools, not believing that they could possibly be as stupid, dumb, etc as they seemed. When will we women learn???

Ehhh, it's an investment. There's always a certain level of risk involved and sometimes the market just doesn't go your way  :-\
Who's your Daddy now?

John Galt

« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2005, 07:00:21 PM »

Ehhh, it's an investment. There's always a certain level of risk involved and sometimes the market just doesn't go your way  :-\

hey you?

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 22, 2005, 10:45:48 PM »

hey you?

Oh Galt. You're the ideal portfolio  :-*
Who's your Daddy now?