what did you see in this guy anyways?
I just couldnt take it anymore so I finally just said, "Look, I am not the woman for you, and you are not the man for me."
Quote from: John Galt on October 13, 2005, 08:52:49 PMwhat did you see in this guy anyways?He was...PopularCharasmaticNiceUnnattractive??A big spenderAfter dating I realized that he was...FakeA poserMaterialisticPhonyA self-proclaimed "politician that knew how to play the game"Tried to make me into his Black BarbieI just couldnt take it anymore so I finally just said, "Look, I am not the woman for you, and you are not the man for me."And I am NOT Roxie. I'm Whitney.
I see that we have a big misunderstanding...I am attracted to men that are smart, goal oriented, respectful, respected in the community, nice, and charasmatic. From the outside looking in, Mr. Wow seemed to possess all of those qualities.Update on the overweight gentleman. He came into a room that I was studying in the other night and he too is nice, charasmatic, funny, etc. However, he is a 1L and I REFUSE to date anyone else in this law school.Here is more interesting stuff about my ex / Mr. Wow...He told me:"Girl, I'm introducing you to popular people, bought you $200 jeans, take you to nice places, you were the first lady...I MADE YOU BLACKIE O!!!!""I'm with you b/c you're cute...but on second thought, you're 90% cute, the other 10%, I just don't know..."One night I was tipsy and he said..."If you drove home, crashed, and died, then I wouldn't even care."I won't even list the rest of the stuff b/c I am EMBARRASSED! His friends bump into me at bars, but the dean said that will stop. I swear, he's like the football captain or something...
Page created in 0.202 seconds with 18 queries.