Law School Discussion

POTUS

Re: POTUS
« Reply #770 on: October 03, 2017, 08:07:51 AM »
Hillary Clinton will do anything to try to appear relevant.

So glad she lost

Fuxcking idiot to even mention silencers and nra!!!!’

This is what happens when you tell people that republicans are an “enemy “....she is obsessed and fucxking out of her mind.

Time for reflection and prayer you dumb deaf stupid biaaaatch

« Reply #771 on: October 07, 2017, 05:32:20 PM »

Harvey Weinstein and the Democrats tsk tsk

Live by the sword die by the sword.

I think we are going to get another 4 years of Donald trump as president.

Keep fucxking with the snowflakes heads. Say no to political correctness and racist bigoted identity politics!

I turned in my democrat registration card after the first World Trade Center explosions back in 1992 when Bill Clinton did nothing to shore up ports and borders. We knew the fundamentalists would return and billy bob Clinton did not.
No wonder his wife lost.

« Reply #772 on: October 23, 2017, 11:29:08 AM »

The investigation into trump and Russian collusion is a farce......waste of our money....Democrats are digging themselves into a hole that they will not see the light of say until at least 2021 or 2022.

We know I predicted the outcome of this election.
Silent majority came out in droves. The conservative United States of America will not tolerate people like the clintons and the bushes anymore.

Dear democrats... you know have. To deal with Rasputin’s shadow...elusive stirring of the stew... Democrats dearest, sux it.

The republicans investigating the so called Russian effect on the election are rendering ‘payback’ for the Benghazi deaths and sullied investigation to protect Obama and Hillary’s attempt to put a feather in her cap.  She nailed her own political coffin when she stood over four coffins and blamed YouTube. Payback! Get some.

The real story is that the Clinton’s need to be dismantled and brought to heal.

Funny thing is she is still their albatross and they don’t even realize it.

We are not going to stop talking about her.  And as irony had it she will not go into the night.

A catch 22 for the Democrats...

Mark my words... no light of day for Democrats until 2021 or 2022... or more.

« Reply #773 on: October 23, 2017, 11:31:09 AM »
For the dum dums who dwell.......

Light of day
Brought to HEEL.

« Reply #774 on: October 27, 2017, 07:50:41 AM »

Lmfao!

Pay back hiliary...get some

What happened?
Trump kicked and licke"What Happened?"

What happened?
Wake up in the morning,
clock says half past one
I have no sunglasses
As I step into the sun

There's no recollection
of the evil things I've done
My head feels like I musta' had some fun

What happened?

Last thing I remember
I was chillin at a party
Pinching girlie's asses
I was drinking recklessly

I know I did something
Lord what could it be
Woke up in the morning
And all my friends hate me

What happened?

What I'm I doing here
Who is this girl in my bed
What is this *&^% on my face
My God, what is that awful smell

[Chorus]
She may be an angel
She may be a queen
She might be black, white, American, Indian or Japanese
Thru a bottle at a bouncer
Didn't think that he was cool
Pissed in someones drink
And thru a bike into a pool

Driven down the side walk
Like a crazy possessed fool
I broke every single traffic rule.

What happened?
What happened?

Let's god you goood.

What happened?

Here is what happened pink styled

« Reply #775 on: November 01, 2017, 08:23:40 PM »

I thought I would never say this but I am going to get my cable back just to watch the fox network 24 hour coverage of.....

The billy bob Clinton impeachment hearings.

This is going to be great entertainment and oh my how
Embarrassing it will be for hilliary who has said so much about
How men like Weinstein should be castigated...right fully so.....

But what about her own husband and his behavior????

Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein and now Bill Clinton.

Gotta love the millennial and the new age Democrats.

After all Hillary did assist in destroying many women’s lives as well as enabling bill and his disgusting behavior.

Yup Hillary really did do some disgusting things herself and hypocritically she accepts awards as a person who has fought for female rights...

Can ya smell her bullshxitt now???

I cannot wait to see bill vlintons impeachment hearings....so many millennial have a lot of catching up to do.

I’m even breaking out the blue popcorn to watch this on of all networks FOX.

Gonna be great

« Reply #776 on: November 03, 2017, 04:57:57 AM »

So confirmation that the Democrats and crooked Hilliary rigged the Democrats primary (how ironic—democratic? Really more like Putin’s rigged situation)? Do hiliary could get the nomination....controlling the deck?

Question is?

How do the Clintons get punished for this transgression
Because Bernie could have beaten trump!!!!!

All those trump haters have only hiliary Rodman Clinton to thank.... like Nixon trying to dig up dirt on Democrats when he was about to win..

Shouldn’t the entire Clinton machine be brought to court.

« Reply #777 on: December 04, 2017, 11:11:31 PM »

Hmmm.
Let’s see, if I do the math I would say that this thread...
Even though the election has been over for a year gets more play than any other thread on this board... I do laugh hard that so many are interested...
At 3000 views in one month with no one responding it is obvious that someone is reading this... and I have been very correct in predicting outcomes that have given factual credence despite bulkshite in the media, hyped poll numbers and Democratic Party failures.... I am harder on the donkeys but let’s face it, this is the party which supported slavery and promotes bigotry. 
The Republican Party does not want more people in their corrupt party— they want less... they only want to govern and be elected into office... they don’t want more members they want less government...

For example...the republicans are letting all the Democrats full if bloat out of the state department...even high ranking members are now on ‘email’ release duty——so funny. And it is working as many are quitting the state department...drain the swamp is exactly what is happening because Democrats are openly complaining about it...always a good sign.

I’m sure many of you reading this are Democrats and I’m sorry your party has been destroyed—-but y’all did it yo yo self.

Clinton and corrupt democrats rigged the election away from Bernie.. they used loopholes to funnel money back to hiliary Clinton’s campaign. Some states Democratic Party really got screwed. 

So I laugh at the Democrat who still has a torch for recapturing the presidency or governorship...it’s over for a while...

Supreme Court will have more conservatives on it soon as well. Mark my words.

Those of you who supported Hilary and not Bernie sanders let the rope slip out of their fingers and the crash has put the entire party into a coma. The only life support on is the 4th estate. And people are not buying it anymore—-we put Rasputin in the Whitehorse to fux with the system....

Lol... and he is.  The Russian ‘collision’ is, of course like I said quite a bit back, a bunch of bullshite—- just look at the charges to those ‘Murller’ has rounded up.  They are not for collusion at all in regards to the election. Not one charge.  Not one. And trump will continue on when the press has lost interest because the finale is over.

Now the fun part... since so much media attention is in this collusion event we have discovered that people in the fbi and the justice department covered up Hilliarys crime of gross negligence with regard to her email setup consequentially lying to fbi investigators and allowing top secret information regarding national security to be flagrantly jeopardized...this crime statute because of the coverup will NOW be relitigated——but oh, hajahaha. It was never actually litigated to begin with because Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac ‘accidentally’ and conveniently tainted the justice system process...Comey was asked to step in and allowed his politically compromised agents call the shots and followed their lead....classic passive aggressive follow up....

Comey writes grossly negligent——compromised agents conduct small investigation after hearing then President Obama express his doubt on the validity and importance of the case—-compromised agents are given indirect green light to give their assumed—no doubt next president a pass on her gross negligence in interviews with aides and the candidate herself—-apparently Hilliary Clinton wants us to believe she actually is an idiot—- and her staff corroborates that they have no idea what they are doing—-thank goodness for Pennsylvania that we voted for anybody but Hiliary—-

And Comey then steps in after the tarmac meeting to stem the bleeding legal process and reads from his compromised notes that yes in fact Clinton broke the law but because she is well connected and her husband knowingly fixed the case she will not be prosecuted..

Tough shite Hillary....sell more books because you are going to need lawyers....

This kind of coverup and corruption is destroying the Democrats and unless they step up and say that the clintons are going to have to face charges they are doomed for the next 12 to 16 years... enough time to set up plenty of new checks and balances into the constitution. So maybe some of you Democrats reading this may want to talk to your other democratic friends and push to have the Clinton’s face justice.
A small price to pay to get back to policy making and winning elections. Otherwise the writing wont just be on the wall figuratively.

Ending the push for identity or racist or bigoted politics—-whatever you call it might help Democrats get people engaged as well.

As you read this you will realize that the real problem is hobbling around the country as a sore loser, peddling a book about her loss and complaining that the election was rigged by James Comey, people who hate women—-laughable- Russia— and the Democratic Party who actually did rig the primary for her.

Hell, Jim Comey was so passive aggressive that he was forced to explain that he had to reopen the case a few weeks before the election...I bet that pissed off his counterintelligence interviewer er interrogator. And agent McCabe.

So, let’s see if we can actually get the grand jury involved with the new fbi director and someone who is not afraid of the Clinton’s at the justice department and hitch a real grand jury to hiliary and William rapist Clinton(now we know so it’s politically correct to Call him that. And see how much damage she did to national security and how many of her aides lies under oath...

I think with all the fbi coverup and the forced recusal at the justice department we need to know what hiliary knew, what she did, and when she knew it.

This is not a banana republic—-such a funny argument and I always note who brings this up..who is biased or who is trying to cover their ass—-
This is the United States whet the rule of law should be followed....was it a banana republic when Nixon had to leave office?
A vanquished opponent like hiliary should face the consequences of her actions since we The American people need to know—-we need to heal.

We don’t care that Trump wants to know....we want to know.

To the Hillary Clinton supporters the rope is now out of your hands and we do not live in a banana republic where a Secretary of State can pad her purse, pay to play and deal with top secret information as if Americans are subjects

Fux you hillary so glad you lost!

Justice is coming for ya girl.

« Reply #778 on: December 05, 2017, 05:52:44 AM »
So, why would no reasonable prosecutor proceed with charges of gross negligence against Hilary Clinton and her aides. Neither Ignorance of the statute nor negligent behavior regarding top secret and sensitive information regarding national security and it’s protection afforded to men and women in harms way is an acceptable defense for Mrs Clinton.

She showed flagrant disregard for men and women in harms way with regard to security and protection at the Benghazi complex.

It is a pattern of negligent, and lack of action that should be examined by a grand jury,

I’m sure that Jim Comey knows that there are many reasonable prosecutors in Washington who would take on this obvious case of gross negligence and get a conviction on the statute...

Very reasonable prosecutors, indeed and very ambitious prosecutors with regard to their careers.  Clinton prosecution would be a slam dunk. And the prosecutor would have a career to take into retirement.

Think about it.

Let’s see if Jeff sessions has the balls to have this case prosecuted correctly for the American people....especially those for whom national security protects and it would be justice for the dead Americans to whom hiliary Clinton scoffed at when she lied about her own culpability in Benghazi and blamed a youtube  video.

Let’s get that reasonable prosecutor on this case!!!!!

Justice Department must right their sinking ship and save the FBI s reputation as well.

« Reply #779 on: December 05, 2017, 05:57:16 AM »
People in positions like the Secretary of State by the very nature of the job should be held with a high amount of accountability.  One of them broke the law!!!!!
Accountability must be demanded!!!! And properly litigated.