Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Give me a break!!!  (Read 2006 times)

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
Re: Give me a break!!!
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2005, 08:39:38 AM »
i know a couple of 3Ls at your school that are a bit more quality than that  :D
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2005, 08:54:47 AM »
Hey BP,

Life here in the sunshine state is pretty nice, how is life in the DC area?

Life in DC is way okay.  I just moved to your neck of the woods.  The next person that says something bad about PG County......;)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

blk_reign

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2005, 09:06:40 AM »
PG county!!! sleep with the lights on  :D just playing
We're not accepting this CHANGE UP in the rules. Period. American presidents have been in the bed with organized crime, corporate pilferers, and the like for years. And all u want to put on this man is that his pastor said "Gotdamn America?" Hell, America.U got off pretty damn well, if you ask me...

lex19

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2005, 09:46:51 AM »
PG, PG, PG......i hope you don't ride a honda, ford, or dodge, hehehehe

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2005, 10:49:51 AM »
LP, where you at man, I'm outnumbered!  :P
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 15, 2005, 02:31:46 AM »
Hey BP,

Life in DC is way okay.  I just moved to your neck of the woods.  The next person that says something bad about PG County......;)

Where you at in Prince George's County?  Right, everyone has something negative to say...lots of HATERS!!!  Glad to hear everything is ok.
Back in the saddle again.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 15, 2005, 02:33:24 AM »
LP, where you at man, I'm outnumbered!  :P

Sorry man, ignore those haters.  I was down and out with a cold I picked up in Puerto Rico.

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2005, 10:36:37 PM »
Hey BP,

Where you at in Prince George's County?  Right, everyone has something negative to say...lots of HATERS!!!  Glad to hear everything is ok.

LOL...u crazy.  Oh I'm in Laurel, right off of 198.  I'm not loving the commute to Northern VA every day, but I'm loving the house :)
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2005, 12:21:07 AM »
Hey BP,

LOL...u crazy.  Oh I'm in Laurel, right off of 198.  I'm not loving the commute to Northern VA every day, but I'm loving the house :)

Did you get the house that you were put the contract in on a while back?  Damn, that is a LONG commute.  IT would kill me.  Congrats on the house!!

_BP_

• Sr. Citizen
  • Think. Wait. Fast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2005, 09:32:16 AM »
Hey BP,

Did you get the house that you were put the contract in on a while back?  Damn, that is a LONG commute.  IT would kill me.  Congrats on the house!!

Yeah, that's the one I got.  It took forever because the sellers had to find a home to purchase before they sold, so they kept pushing back the closing date.  My commute has been averaging 1 hr 15 minutes since I moved.  It does suck, but I actually figured it would have been longer though, so I guess all in all it's not too bad.
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
1776 TO 2006