Law School Discussion

long sleeve collared shirt underneat polo

Sleezstak

Re: long sleeve collared shirt underneat polo
« Reply #20 on: October 11, 2005, 02:09:01 PM »
no.

« Reply #21 on: October 11, 2005, 02:28:02 PM »
they are trying to target the "working professional 20 something" with Ruehl 925...i won't set foot in that store.

be10dwn

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 08:16:13 AM »
Where whatever you want.

IF one has some sense for color/texture/balance/proportion, and
IF one has complete confidence in what one is wearing, one can wear almost anything and look good doing it.

There's all kinds of stuff that only one person in a thousand can wear without looking ridiculous.  The trick is knowing if you're that one person.

If you're the kind of person that's always trying to look like the magazines or like everyone else, then you'll probably look like an a$$ with that combo.  However, if you're the very cool class clown, you'll probably be able to pull it off with style.

nah, he'll still look like a feminine hygiene product.

lsdaccount

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 08:18:24 AM »
they are trying to target the "working professional 20 something" with Ruehl 925...i won't set foot in that store.

Oh they must've changed the name since I did my research. Thanks for dropping the name. I'll be checking this out; I am still interested in the company.

« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 08:19:59 AM »
...they didn't change the name...that is yet another A & F brand...check it out  :)

PresClay_00

« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 08:23:44 AM »
Where whatever you want.

IF one has some sense for color/texture/balance/proportion, and
IF one has complete confidence in what one is wearing, one can wear almost anything and look good doing it.

There's all kinds of stuff that only one person in a thousand can wear without looking ridiculous.  The trick is knowing if you're that one person.

If you're the kind of person that's always trying to look like the magazines or like everyone else, then you'll probably look like an a$$ with that combo.  However, if you're the very cool class clown, you'll probably be able to pull it off with style.

nah, he'll still look like a feminine hygiene product.

i concur

lsdaccount

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 08:28:54 AM »
...they didn't change the name...that is yet another A & F brand...check it out  :)

There is Ruehl and A&F Gray? 

« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 08:32:46 AM »
um, never heard of A & F gray

lsdaccount

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 08:36:08 AM »
um, never heard of A & F gray

Oh, earlier I posted that they were talking two years ago about coming out with something for 20 somethings called Gray and then you said Ruehl was its name. 

Obviously you weren't hanging on my every post.   ;)

« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 08:39:22 AM »
ohhh no sorry  :D  they probably changed it to Ruehl...though why they pick THAT word is beyond me  ;)