Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Never date anyone in the lawschool!!!!  (Read 9236 times)

kccole

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Never date anyone in the lawschool!!!!
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »
2LWhit - About 2 months from now you're going to look back on this post and realize you were tripping!!  ;)
Get Right, or get Left!!!!

Rudy Huckleberry

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 12, 2005, 09:31:46 AM »
Mobell, how ARE the guys at YLS?

Three possibilities:
1. Gay
2. Taken
3. Interested only in the Caucasian persuasion (which is great if you're Caucasian)

It's going to be a long three years.

To be fair, there are lots of cool people, the guys included.  It's just not looking sunny re: dating prospects at the moment.  See Alcibiades's comment about "Bob".

1lwhit

« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2005, 09:42:26 AM »
2LWhit - About 2 months from now you're going to look back on this post and realize you were tripping!!  ;)

Please elaborate...

John Galt

« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2005, 10:27:26 AM »
what about the women in law school? Are they quality? Mature? Independent? I prefer to know about the black women, in particular, because I might have to find wifey there.

Lawprofessor

• Sr. Citizen
  • Pony Up!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 12, 2005, 11:32:01 AM »
what about the women in law school? Are they quality? Mature? Independent? I prefer to know about the black women, in particular, because I might have to find wifey there.

It aint a positive thing about the women in law school
Find wifey elsewhere.
Back in the saddle again.

Freak

• Sr. Citizen
  • What's your agenda?!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - smileyill4663
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - smileyill
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 12, 2005, 11:34:13 AM »
Nah, Hillary and Bill met in lawschool, you could meet the next Pres. dump him and become a Senator.
Freak is the best, Freak is the best!  Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
I don't like calling you Freak, I'd rather call you  Normal Nice Guy.

A.

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2005, 12:51:44 PM »

The ones here (all, what, 6 1Ls?) are cool.  I don't know if YLS is the place to go to find a wifey, however.  You might have better success at Harvard, for supply reasons.  Lots of cute undergrads, though.

I need to be briefing...

Nemesis

• LSD Obsessed
  • The High Priestess
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 12, 2005, 05:05:06 PM »

Good point Galt. Contingency planning is always a plus  :D
Who's your Daddy now?

John Galt

« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2005, 05:24:58 PM »

Good point Galt. Contingency planning is always a plus  :D

Its not even like that, baby. I was just asking hypothetically speaking...notice the might... Besides you gonna be in law school too, so it doesn't exclude you :0)

One Step Ahead

• LSD Obsessed
  • you say you want a revolution
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 12, 2005, 05:37:22 PM »

The ones here (all, what, 6 1Ls?) are cool.  I don't know if YLS is the place to go to find a wifey, however.  You might have better success at Harvard, for supply reasons.  Lots of cute undergrads, though.

I need to be briefing...

hmm Alci, care to elaborate...

I don't take quite the dismal position Mo does, it is still early in the game and there is a category of guys (lets call them 4) who just seem to be the take it easy range which I appreciate.  *&^% I hope no one goes into law school expecting Bill/Hillary in their first two months.