Law School Discussion

Processing Time Since Oct LSAT?

chrisfield

• Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
Re: Processing Time Since Oct LSAT?
« Reply #60 on: October 19, 2005, 09:07:01 AM »
FDSAUR*(Q_#$UQNKJF:SDHV&*(SA^R#)&$(Q){EJRIW:NFCDISOHF&S*(^#$^(@#)&$*()&*@(#)$^&#(WE

My recommender forgot to attach the LSAC form, so it cannot be processed.  But no, they didn't tell me, they didn't tell him... why not?  Because return to sender it a great song and they just wanted to live it out.  Meanwhile he could have just faxed the form in if they told us and kept the letter.  Nope, that would be efficient and nice.  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

So hopefully he'll fax it in today.  Sadly his job keeps him mostly out of the office, but I left a message and an email with instructions so hopefully it'll work out.

Sorry about that.  I know that is frustrating  >:(

« Reply #61 on: October 19, 2005, 03:22:15 PM »
I hate this.  My recommender can't find the LSAC form (which makes me question LSAC more than him honestly...).  So now I have to settle for looking like I didn't waive my right to see the rec because I can't get a scanned signed version to be legible AND faxing it made it even worse.  Since he is faxing it in, it would be pretty much unrecgonizable by the time it reached LSAC.  So I emailed him the PDF of the form, which of course isn't signed.  ARGH!!!  Oh well, I'll just pretend I forgot to sign it and email the schools that.  I'd rather look absent-minded than have to deal with this any longer.

practiceboy02

• Still misbehaving in law school
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 19, 2005, 03:36:23 PM »
still waiting... (taps the desk).  I even tried to call LSAC about it yesterday and their phones kept cutting my off.  So I sent them an email but it'll be a while on that I'm sure.

I called this AM with a question and got through right away so you may want to try again.  After he said that phone scores would be available on Monday AFTER the e-mails are sent out, I said "so they will be in the e-mail before Monday?" "Yes," he said.  But that was all I got.  He did a good job staying mum.

Wow, I'm surprised he even admitted that much... I'd expected them to say "E-mails go out on Monday, just like your account says"

chrisfield

• Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 19, 2005, 04:12:34 PM »
still waiting... (taps the desk).  I even tried to call LSAC about it yesterday and their phones kept cutting my off.  So I sent them an email but it'll be a while on that I'm sure.

I called this AM with a question and got through right away so you may want to try again.  After he said that phone scores would be available on Monday AFTER the e-mails are sent out, I said "so they will be in the e-mail before Monday?" "Yes," he said.  But that was all I got.  He did a good job staying mum.

Wow, I'm surprised he even admitted that much... I'd expected them to say "E-mails go out on Monday, just like your account says"

I had to work him a little bit.  But he finally broke  ;D