Law School Discussion

Processing Time Since Oct LSAT?

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• Back to my non-secret secret identity...
    • View Profile
Re: Processing Time Since Oct LSAT?
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2005, 09:51:35 AM »
Thanks, y'all!  Good advice -- I guess I will have to buck up and say something.  By the way, I'm new at this whole LSD thing....I think I'm getting addicted?

I'm sure you are.  Welcome to LSD addiction.  It will never let you go.   ;)

chrisfield

• Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 14, 2005, 03:47:19 PM »
They're in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  My LORs are all finally in! I will be complete at every school before their EA deadlines!!!!!!  I am literally jumping for joy!!!

Congrats.  I know that gives you great peace of mind!

« Reply #32 on: October 14, 2005, 05:17:05 PM »
Just wanted to let you all know that one of my LoR's was sent out via Express Mail on 10/12 and LSAC received and processed it today.  So it seems that the processing times aren't bad at all, even with the Oct LSAT. 

supergirluw

« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2005, 05:59:26 PM »
Just wanted to let you all know that one of my LoR's was sent out via Express Mail on 10/12 and LSAC received and processed it today.  So it seems that the processing times aren't bad at all, even with the Oct LSAT. 

I sent two letters via express mail on the 12th and while I have delivery confirmation, my LSAC account doesn't show them as being recieved (let alone processed). Maybe monday?

jeb240

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2005, 04:46:50 AM »

The talk was less about processing times being bad and more about them seeming random.  I want to say seeming because for all we know there is a very regulated system over there in Newtown.

And, re: what you said, your evidence seems to support the "seemingly random" theory.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 15, 2005, 07:41:08 AM »
I want to say seeming because for all we know there is a very regulated system over there in Newtown.

I'm sure there is; it's just based on variables we'd never consider, like the size of the envelope, and how much they want to see our heads explode on any given day.

B.K.

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 15, 2005, 07:57:40 AM »
It took ten full business days for my last--fourth--letter to be processed ( my RTK letter). She claims she sent it Monday 10/3 and it got processed Friday 10/14.

« Reply #37 on: October 15, 2005, 09:52:07 AM »
Still waiting....  My last one was also sent Monday the 3rd and is not processed yet.  Frustrating.

What do you mean that they only accept updated letters on the 1st and the 15th?

Many schools have a contract with LSDAS to get updated reports at certain times of the month, not just immediately upon getting updated.  I think for most schools it's the 1st and 15th but some only get them monthly, some get them weekly, and a few get them whenever the report is updated.  It shouldn't make a huge difference I'd think.

The Dread Pirate Roberts

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2005, 10:03:47 AM »
Still waiting....  My last one was also sent Monday the 3rd and is not processed yet.  Frustrating.

With you there.

ChlorasepticRelief

• Yeah... you like that don't you?
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 15, 2005, 01:01:40 PM »
wow, I had a professor mail mine in on the 10th, and it was processed on the 14th!  ;D