Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Georgetown  (Read 1351 times)

june6

Georgetown
« on: October 07, 2005, 10:38:32 AM »
I am in the process of doing the georgetown apps. and i have a few questions.
this is the shortest application i have come across, am i missing something?  when is the deadline for early action?

is anyone doing the GLS program, or know anything about it?  how can it be beneficial, or disadvantage me?  the program sounds great, but i am a little scared of the commitment to "spend most or all of his her life as a public interest lawyer".  any thoughts would be very much appreciated.  thanks! 

Lucky77

Re: Georgetown
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:36:05 AM »
I can just answer about the length of the application - No, you are not missing anything. It is very short.

ctjessica

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 11:42:58 AM »
Early action deadline is Nov 1 for the application and fee, and the file must be complete by December 1.

lava

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 03:32:51 PM »
Dude, did you even look at the website?  Cause most of your questions are answered there.  Do yourself a favor and read the info.

Also, if you can't commit to doing public interest, this PI program is NOT for you.  Ppl who drop out are expected to pay back the tuition money. 

june6

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 04:04:34 PM »
relax, i was asking for your thoughts. 

i'm sorry, i just saw the early action info.  theres no need to be rude. if a post annoys you, dont bother replying.

John Galt

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 04:25:07 PM »
I got my Georgetown User name and password. I love these school with application check on the web

michaelduke

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2005, 05:57:46 PM »
I am in the process of doing the georgetown apps. and i have a few questions.
this is the shortest application i have come across, am i missing something?  when is the deadline for early action?

is anyone doing the GLS program, or know anything about it?  how can it be beneficial, or disadvantage me?  the program sounds great, but i am a little scared of the commitment to "spend most or all of his her life as a public interest lawyer".  any thoughts would be very much appreciated.  thanks! 

The application form is short but you have to submit a CV. 

LegalLassie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2005, 06:12:32 PM »
I got my Georgetown User name and password. I love these school with application check on the web

How did you get this?  Did they send it to you by e-mail?  They've already requested my report, but I have got a username or password yet.

LegalLassie

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2005, 06:19:17 PM »
Thanks!