Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: My first LSAT Nightmare!  (Read 3674 times)

mpete80

• Ave Maria Class of 2007
    • MSN Messenger - uofm97@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
My first LSAT Nightmare!
« on: June 30, 2004, 01:50:13 PM »
I just had my first LSAT nightmare and I took it june 14th. I was in the middle of taking the test when my dad walked in drunk and started yelling at everyone. Everyone acted as if they could not hear him and before I knew it the time was up. The sweet thing was that they let me take the test home to finish it! Needless to say I spent to whole day working on it and then sent it in. BTW, I am only dishonest in my dreams ;)

dsong02

• Sr. Citizen
  • small. yellow. different.
    • View Profile
Re: My first LSAT Nightmare!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 01:52:52 PM »
thats not a nightmare.  thats a wet dream.
'why does it hurt so much when i poke it?'

ruskiegirl

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 04:58:43 AM »
I had a nightmare that I got a 157.  Oh, wait, that wasn't a nightmare....

jacy85

• LSD Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 09:51:01 AM »
I had a nightmare this morning...I was checking my email in my dream, and I got an email that said "lsat scores will be sent via email on July 2" and I thought bummer, not on my birthday!  And then I scrolled down the email, only to realize the sick bastards included the scores in the same email.  I saw that I got a 140, then scared myself awake, and realized it was only 6am, and I could go back to sleep for another hour.

inthesun

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2004, 07:27:37 AM »
Jacy

I read your damned post yesterday and guess what?  I had that same dream last night/this morning.  143, although that extra 3 points is not much of a difference when you are in the 140s.  Even worse, in my dream, I kept telling myself it was a dream but I could not wake up!

Night before, I had a dream that I went to check my score and I couldn't get the friggin computer of ESPN.com.  When I finally got to the e-mail, there were numbers all over the e-mail, none identifying itself as my score.  There were 140s and 170s all over the place. 

I think I have more anxiety now than I did when I took the stupid test.

sonofapickle.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2010, 10:46:00 PM »
wake up and move on, duesh.