Yeh, you're right. They wouldn't mislead us. Maybe we really do have a good shot. I think we do. But then again, who knows. The worst part is not knowing anything.
Yeh. I think that's right. They should tell us something during the first two weeks of July. I'm so nervous. I hope they call me. I hope they don't just send another one of those updates in the mail which basically just say that I have to keep waiting. I don't know if I could keep waiting through august, could u? I have another option (tier 2), and I have to maybe start making plans there if I want to go. What about you? What is your back up plan? I'm not really that excited about the law school I'm accepted at, so I really hope I get into Notre Dame. I don't know if I will attend my other option if I don't get into Notre Dame. I might take another year off and reapply, but what do you think I should do?
I think they already took some people off the list because in one of the first updates they said they had sent XXX offers of admission, and by the time we got the last update, it said that they had accepted about 35 more total than the first time they gave out the total admitted number. I just don't get it. This means they already passed us up 35 times so we must not have that great of a chance. kind of puts group one in perspective when you think about the fact that 35 wlisted people have already gotten in. were they the true group one, and we're just the summer wait list or something?