Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Anyone know how to lodge a complaint with LSAC about LSAT administration?  (Read 1486 times)

Scunning

• View Profile
For some reason their contact info on the web site seems to pertain only to products or technical difficulties.

I took the LSAT in Brooklyn College on Saturday. We didn't begin until 11.00 am because LSAC screwed up delivering the materials. To be honest, didn't affect me too much except that I was starving by the time we got out at 4.00 pm, but a lot of people were really pissed. And I don't blame them. Figured if they got enough complaints they wouldn't do it again.

B@t.man

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
I think it was on the handout they gave.

texaschic

• Sr. Citizen
    • AOL Instant Messenger - faithdavis09
    • View Profile
I'm pretty sure it's on the purple handout, or whatever color. If you don't have yours I can look and get back to you.

Scunning

• View Profile
That would be great. Thanks. I think I tossed mine.

the scientist

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
For some reason their contact info on the web site seems to pertain only to products or technical difficulties.

I took the LSAT in Brooklyn College on Saturday. We didn't begin until 11.00 am because LSAC screwed up delivering the materials. To be honest, didn't affect me too much except that I was starving by the time we got out at 4.00 pm, but a lot of people were really pissed. And I don't blame them. Figured if they got enough complaints they wouldn't do it again.

ARE YOU SERIOUS...thats where i am taking DEC LSAT and thats where im sitting right now...
damnnn thats scary

texaschic

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
OK, I just typed out the ENTIRE paragraph and my reply didn't post (I'm new, sorry) so I will give you the paraphrase, hold on-

texaschic

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
It says you must follow up your complaint to the test center supervisor by writing to LSAC at 662 Penn Street, Box 2000-T, Newtown PA 18940 or by fax at 215-968-1277.  Your complaint must be received within nine (9) calendar days after the administration.  It is your responsibility to keep proof of LSAC's receipt of your complaint.  However, no such documentation will be accepted beyond 14 days after the test.  Indicate your name, address, LSAC acct number, SS# or Canadian SS#, test center number and the building and/or room in which you were tested, if known. Be aware that the availability of your LSAT score may be delayed pending the review of your complaint -- that part stinks!

Scunning

• View Profile
More info on Brooklyn for Wicked--The problem re materials delivery wasn't theirs as far as I could tell. I think either delivery service went to wrong building or LSAC screwed up delivery. Proctors seemed a bit clueless. There was only one who seemed to know what she was doing. Maybe in December they'll be better after having us as guinea pigs. Everyone was just pissed about the wait. In all it just seemed like the registration process was really inefficient. They could have done everyone in half the time if they'd divided and conquered. Not sure if that's the case everywhere but it sure was at brooklyn college.