Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Pay $10 and get Oct. scores early?  (Read 565 times)

sladkaya

• Sr. Citizen
  • Not born in Texas, but got here as soon as I could
    • View Profile
Pay $10 and get Oct. scores early?
« on: October 05, 2005, 11:35:50 AM »
nevermind
Accepted: Michigan($$), Northwestern($$$), Vanderbilt($$$), UCLA($$), UT($$$), WUSTL($$$), UIUC($$$$), Notre Dame($$),

Attending: TEXAS !!!

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=sladkaya

B@t.man

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Pay $10 and get Oct. scores early?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2005, 11:37:48 AM »
Are you sure that's what it says?  I think I remember it saying that it was earlier than the mailed scores, but the same day as the email scores.

chrisfield

• Sr. Citizen
  • Texas Tech ---> Fall 2006
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2005, 11:43:24 AM »
I also remember it saying it was the same time as the e-mail but before snail mail

r.

• Sr. Citizen
  • Hey psycho stalker spy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2005, 11:52:25 AM »
Can you guys help me figure this out?

I was reading the info sheet that they gave us on Saturday (the one with all the cancellation info, etc.) and it says that scores can be obtained on the Tele-score line approximately a week earlier than the e-mailed scores (something like 3 weeks vs.4 weeks). 

It costs 10 bucks, but if I can get my score early, it would be totally worth it.  However, three weeks would put it on the 22nd, and official release date is the 24 - which is not the 4 weeks the info sheet claims it to be.  Am I reading it right? 

June LSAT takers, did anyone do it - were the scores really available a week earlier, or was it only a few days before the e-mailed scores?

Thanks!

I can't believe teh first thing they did to us on Saturday morning was give us the cancellation sheet. I thought that was a ridiculous way to start off an anxiety inspiring test. I put mine away under my chair as soon as I saw what it was.
Byron's Don Juan:  Booker T. Washington Elementary School
Milton's Paradise Lost: Middle School

dunson

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2005, 11:56:54 AM »
yeah is it any earlier than the email scores?  i don't think it is but i'd pay probably 250 bucks to know this week.  i have funny ideas about money though. 

TheJesus

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2005, 12:05:01 PM »
Can you guys help me figure this out?

I was reading the info sheet that they gave us on Saturday (the one with all the cancellation info, etc.) and it says that scores can be obtained on the Tele-score line approximately a week earlier than the e-mailed scores (something like 3 weeks vs.4 weeks). 

It costs 10 bucks, but if I can get my score early, it would be totally worth it.  However, three weeks would put it on the 22nd, and official release date is the 24 - which is not the 4 weeks the info sheet claims it to be.  Am I reading it right? 

June LSAT takers, did anyone do it - were the scores really available a week earlier, or was it only a few days before the e-mailed scores?

Thanks!

I can't believe teh first thing they did to us on Saturday morning was give us the cancellation sheet. I thought that was a ridiculous way to start off an anxiety inspiring test. I put mine away under my chair as soon as I saw what it was.

I agree...that should have been handed out at the end...