Law School Discussion

Nine Years of Discussion
;

Author Topic: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?  (Read 68698 times)

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
Re: Were you one of these LSAT test takers?
« Reply #50 on: December 07, 2005, 04:57:15 PM »
All I have to say is thank you to all you survival-kit people. I was "I forgot to bring a pencil, can I borrow one of yours" girl.

Seriously, how people manage to forget a pencil the day the take the friggin LSAT escapes me.

One of the most important mornings of your life. And you forget to bring the ONE THING you actually NEED.

Root Hog

• Sr. Citizen
  • The USA PATRIOT Act
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2005, 05:06:04 PM »
Personally, I thought seriously of being "Depends Guy," but I guess you wouldn't know him at first glance. On the OCT test I spent the whole damn thing sweating because I had to pee from the minute I got in the room. I figured I'd finish up a section early and go to the head, but it never happened. I would have bought an adult diaper, but I was afraid that might even be more distracting. And what the hell would I do if that thing leaked?!

curly

• Sr. Citizen
  • I'm sexy
    • View Profile
    • LSN
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2005, 06:34:53 PM »
All I have to say is thank you to all you survival-kit people. I was "I forgot to bring a pencil, can I borrow one of yours" girl.

Seriously, how people manage to forget a pencil the day the take the friggin LSAT escapes me.

One of the most important mornings of your life. And you forget to bring the ONE THING you actually NEED.

I know...my boyfriend constantly consoles me saying absentmindedness is a sign of genius.  ;D
Red's "The Official Crush of LSD" Award Recipient.

Also, "Hottest Roommate" Award. I'm now prestigious by association.

http://www.lawschoolnumbers.com/display.php?user=lgirl

mikey_10

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #53 on: December 12, 2005, 12:06:06 AM »
at mine there were a few of the "so how much time to we get" people... talk about a confidence booster...

chidochido

• Sr. Citizen
  • Rebuilding
    • AOL Instant Messenger - sapotauro
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #54 on: December 12, 2005, 04:38:32 PM »
I was the Brooks Brothers cat in October...In December, my clothes were stinky sweats and an old, comfy jacket. My hair was a mess too. Here's hoping that my score and style are inversely proportional...

I was sitting next to "crabby pants" who complained about the test center non-stop and made an annoying *sigh* every time 5 minutes was called...
Boalt 1L

splenda

« Reply #55 on: December 12, 2005, 10:50:43 PM »
i was slightly brooks brotherish in that i wore business casual slacks and loafers (and topped off the ensemble with a $3 ghetto savon-brand sweatshirt).  i did this, b/c the loafers enabled my feet to hit the floor at the best angle, and b/c that was the attire i was used to taking my practice tests in, since i took a lot of them at work.  i think if i had gone overly casual it would have made me take the test less seriously.

Officer Rod Farva

• Sr. Citizen
  • FARVA #1
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2005, 08:49:53 PM »
I was takin it easy guy. ipod, sweatshirt, trail mix, *&^% eating grin. You get the picture.
LSD saved my life.

RockyMarciano

• Sr. Citizen
  • Invading Ithaca this Fall
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 17, 2005, 04:52:04 PM »
Personally, I thought seriously of being "Depends Guy," but I guess you wouldn't know him at first glance. On the OCT test I spent the whole damn thing sweating because I had to pee from the minute I got in the room. I figured I'd finish up a section early and go to the head, but it never happened. I would have bought an adult diaper, but I was afraid that might even be more distracting. And what the hell would I do if that thing leaked?!

I was in the same boat. I just finished the first section in a hurry and ran to the restroom. I was lucky that the first section was my experimental. I think I had to pee like 3 times during the test because I was so nervous.
www.cpixel.com is the ghetto myspace

akaspongebob

• When do we eat?
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 19, 2005, 01:54:21 PM »
OCD Survival girl...

Backpack filled with trail mix, water, extra contact lenses, backup glasses (in case my extra contact lenses somehow disintegrated or fell off of my eyeballs), MP3 player, Excedrin, Advil (in case I needed more than 36 excedrin pills in 4 hours), People magazine, 14 pencils, 3 pens, 2 erasers, and kleenex.  My backpack weighed more than I did. 

Sweats with favorite college hoodie.  Not my prettiest moment, I assure you.

Dec. 3: 173
Applying next year for fall 2007

skeeball

• Sr. Citizen
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 19, 2005, 02:32:42 PM »
OCD Survival girl...

Backpack filled with trail mix, water, extra contact lenses, backup glasses (in case my extra contact lenses somehow disintegrated or fell off of my eyeballs), MP3 player, Excedrin, Advil (in case I needed more than 36 excedrin pills in 4 hours), People magazine, 14 pencils, 3 pens, 2 erasers, and kleenex.  My backpack weighed more than I did. 

Sweats with favorite college hoodie.  Not my prettiest moment, I assure you.

14 pencils??